Discuss The Master De-Bater (Gay Marriages)

Music4Life

Fresh Meat
Wtf!?

Listen ppl, Sod doesnt know what he is saying b/c he is too retarded, naive, self-centered, rude, etc. :sword: :mfinger:

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
:(

Damnit SOB stop making us Canadians look bad. Don't be so mean to gay people, they have feelings too. God damn man, people are so mean it pisses me off. Leave the poor gay people alone, nobody cares about what your religion says about gay people, religions are stupid. Just let the gay people get married, your so mean. I hope your ashamed of yourself...

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh for christs sake

Sod said:
Personally as a Canadian I am able to express myself, I can not stand gay people, I do not feel comfortable around them, nor do I enjoy them being in my society. It's not right, it's a commandment to not be gay cept it goes something like "Thou shalt not be-ith gay" or some high tech god language. Gay marraiges should not be condoned, ARGGGGGGG, my rant fer the day, if I offended anyone, fuck off ;) but I still love you anyway.

there is no commandment in the bible not to be gay, dipshit. In fact there are several examples of homosexuality in the bible that are not at all negative.

You are afraid of gays because you an IGNORANT HOMOPHOBE. I was too, when i was like fourteen. Once you get to know some gay folks, if you ever allow yourself to do so, you will find that they are just people, like straight people.

My best friend is gay. I know of what I speak.

Did you offend me, no. I feel sorry for your ignorant ass.

ciao

HintOfClarity

Zee Deveel
Sod said:
Personally as a Canadian I am able to express myself, I can not stand gay people, I do not feel comfortable around them, nor do I enjoy them being in my society. It's not right, it's a commandment to not be gay cept it goes something like "Thou shalt not be-ith gay" or some high tech god language. Gay marraiges should not be condoned, ARGGGGGGG, my rant fer the day, if I offended anyone, fuck off ;) but I still love you anyway.

I wish I could be that naive & ignorant. :rolleyes:

debatemasterblu

Flame Bait
Okay. I do agree with the fact that homosexual people can be freaky to be around. My English teacher is gay...I think. I live next door to a pair of lesbians for Christ's sake! However, while they do freak me out, I have to say that marriage is something that should be defined as the uniting of two persons on the basis of love. It matters not whether they are both the same gender or not. If they do indeed fall in love with somebody of the same gender, they should have equal rights as every other American does. Just the thought of trying to block gay marriage is, in my opinion, a new form of discrimination altogether. We have been fighting battles of discrimination in this country since it started, and ever since, most of the presidents have been trying their damnest to stop discrimination. But what does George W. Bush do? He not only promotes gay discrimination, but he starts this whole episode in which gays cannot marry? Besides, who's to define 'man' and 'woman.' What if a man were to go and get a sex change surgery? Would they be able to marry then? Bush, once again, you have failed as a president. I just wish I were old enough to vote you out of office, but, being 15, that's out of my hands. You're lucky Bush! Bush has started a conflict within our nation that threatens to destroy the improving discrimination rates in this country. :mad: DAMN YOU BUSH! FYI: I am NOT gay. I just am on the gay's side in this battle.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
phantomic said:
FUCK IT . God creates ADAM and EVE . NOT ADAM AND JOHN , or JOHN or MARK . or DAVID and OSAMA .

Broken said:
Ok.. It's your first post.. So..I am going to let this one slide.

I'm not.

God created ADAM & EVE not ADAM & STEVE.

Get with the program if you're going to throw out a quip or a quote.

move_bitch

Hoodrat
lol rock on to gay ppl

SpiderJerusalem said:
WTF! Oh your God says gays are wrong so it musy be right, please, give me a break.

What is about gays that makes you feel so sick to the stomach?

Is it the way fall in love and then don't put even more kids into a world that can't handle yet another little piece of shit human, polluting a world thats already on the brink of the collapse?

Or is it the way you afraid that one of them might hit on you?

Your views offend me to my very core. You are obviously a fanatic, and everybody knows what happens to fanatics don't they.....yes thats right..America bombs the shit out of their country and steals their oil. Of course your Canadian so America already steals your oil. Sorry, thats not true I know. You signed a deal with them, saying you HAVE to sell it them...so at least your making some moeny off the most evil goverment in the world. DO you feel proud to hate gays and help fund terrorists??

rock on..to spider..my friends gay.!!! N E WAYS.....YOU UMM. CANADIAN PERSON ,you dont count..towards us and voting but still...and im not goin to fuck off...they are just like everyone else...they need love to...where is it wrong to want to be loved. no where. and i have read the bible...DID YOU SKIP THE BOOK OF RUTH????? ITS ALL ABOUT 2 WOMEN AND THERE LOVE!!!!! and also....just for the record ... my church, father john says that its not wrong in most cases...except you know denying christ and all that......so back off it ...please....

durtytoothbrush

no piggy no!!!
It does say in the bible not to "sleep with a man as you would a woman".
The bible can be interpreted in so many ways though that shouldn't even be an arguement in my opinion.

I don't know why I should care who other people are having sex with. It's really none of my business nor my place to tell them that they shouldn't have sex with someone they find attractive. I'm sorry if it makes you sick to your stomach to see two men making out but it's kind of your problem if they have that effect on you...

Gay people rock and they should be able to get married.

I think that we need a black lesbian as a president.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
who cares if gays get married? how the fuck does that affect you or your life? god, i hate people who judge and believe that they can controll other peoples lives and emotions.
Personnally, gay guys gross me out, but Im not gay, and they dont bother me except when my son asks me "mommy, why are those guys kisisng?"
if you love your fucking teddy bear or cat, marry it. Who cares?

Pachyderm

I really did.
There is no commandment that says.."thou shalt not beith gay." You're dumb fuck. You obviously have no real concept of life, or this shit would not be bothering you. It does not affect you either way, unless you, yourself, are gay. Before you post next time, have a little common sense, a little extra knowledge, and little more wisdom, because you are not quite there, you dilhole.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
I agree with pachyderm...many of you are posting while not at all thinking about what the hell you're even arguing about. it seems as if though you just want to post to get more....posts. think a little before posting.
and honestly who's to say who can date ..see...go out with ..marry who? no one has the right to deny someone the feeling of love..whether it be a man or a woman...i too get grossed out at the sight of two men kissing, but they as humans have a right to. they have the right to express their feelings for each other...of course there is common courtesy and respect [not very good social skills] for everyone...im not gonna go aorund making out with a girl just beacause i can..and even if i wanted to ...i wouldnt...thats just because of how i was raised..theres a time and place for everything...
assholes like you sod..need to really sit down and think without having all this bullshit racist propganda in your head...so that you can somewhat realize a real concept of life..

morelos

lexicon incognito
sod said:
actually, i don't believe in god or anythign that has to do with it, it was just part of my point, also us canadians have nothing to do with the way the US spends their money, so don't blame that on canada, yes i'm scared that one is gonna hit on me, cause if they do, i'm gonna HIT them, so eat shit and die peacefully

1. go away.

2. i got hit on once by this fag. on one hand it was flattering because SOMEONE thought i was attractive, but on the other it was depressing because it really made me realize how pathetic i must look when i hit on chicks.

3. don't you ever hit a homo who hits on you. would you hit a really fat, zit-faced chick who picked up on you? no. she's just not your type (i hope). likewise, guys aren't your type. big deal.

~ dan ~

loser

loser
don't you just love inequality? **big fake smile**

i dont understand whats so discusting about two guys or two girls being together! as i look at it, the world needs more love and less hate, such as homophobia!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Gays should be able to get married. Put yourself in their shoes.

If you loved someone, wouldn't you want to marry them? We should not let a bunch of religious fanatics control the western world. If we did, then we would be no better than the Middle East.

Oh, I'm sorry. It's already happened. I'm sure you see the consequences of having religious fanatics in office, even though you are Canadian. No rights for anyone, censorship, wars over nothing, and most importantly, homophobia. Hate tears this world apart, and should be abolished.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
morelos said:
i got hit on once by this fag. on one hand it was flattering because SOMEONE thought i was attractive, but on the other it was depressing because it really made me realize how pathetic i must look when i hit on chicks.

~ dan ~

Lemme guess.
"Hey, you got any Italian in ya?"

No

"Would ya like some?"