WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines The military's "absentee voter week"

breakology

Kiss my Converse
The military declared Oct. 11-15 as absentee voter week, in an effort to encourage all service members to vote. Great idea, right?

Well, absentee ballots were supposed to be post marked by Oct. 11th ...
:thumbsup:

morelos

lexicon incognito
what the fuck are you talking about?

my absentee ballot isn't due until the day of the election. as long as they receive it in the office before the doors close, it could be postmarked 1-nov. is this some special overseas or military service absentee date? cite your sources, yo.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
morelos said:
what the fuck are you talking about?

my absentee ballot isn't due until the day of the election. as long as they receive it in the office before the doors close, it could be postmarked 1-nov. is this some special overseas or military service absentee date? cite your sources, yo.

My point was the irony of the military telling servicemembers to have their ballots postmarked by the 11th, then declaring absentee voter week the 11th-15th, yo.

morelos

lexicon incognito
thank you for proving you are unable to read.

i asked you to substantiate this claim:

Well, absentee ballots were supposed to be post marked by Oct. 11th ...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
morelos said:
thank you for proving you are unable to read.

i asked you to substantiate this claim:

What is it with you and the rest of the "cited source nazis" my sources are my chain of command, stars & stripes, and all the nifty AFN commercials I am subjected to. Why don't you just take my word for it?

tzedek

Original Member
hahah there you go again making things up and not citing anything....

breakology

Kiss my Converse
tzedek said:
hahah there you go again making things up and not citing anything....

hahaha, who the fuck pulled your string hypocrite boy?

tzedek

Original Member
how am i a hypocrite again? lol you didnt cite any sources for that one either pal.

morelos

lexicon incognito
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. A fuckin' plus.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
tzedek said:
*PULL MY STRING* how am i a hypocrite again? *PULL MY STRING* lol *PULL MY STRING* you didnt cite any sources for that one either pal.

:thumbsup: