WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Most Fucked Up Shit...

friggin shit

I am a person...
all right...i had a friend named John who was friends with my gf Christina..so we tight hanging out and stuff....one day i go away on a vacation for 3 weeks...but i come back early and decide to go to my gf's house for a suprise...when i go in...i see my gf and fucking John with his balls going in and out of her...FUCK THIS MAN.... :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yep, them slutty girlfriends will do that to you. When you're not around they'll fuck your best friend. :thumbsdn:

NINE225

The one, The only
yeah that shit is pretty fucked up, you should of joined in...LOL

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
friggin shit said:
all right...i had a friend named John who was friends with my gf Christina..so we tight hanging out and stuff....one day i go away on a vacation for 3 weeks...but i come back early and decide to go to my gf's house for a suprise...when i go in...i see my gf and fucking John with his balls going in and out of her...FUCK THIS MAN.... :mfinger:
Damn, that's shitty, as if you didn't already know that. Sounds like you need to drop both of them and find somebody trustworthy.

urbestbet

Clitpickle
and call before u show up somewhere 3 weeks later,not saying its ur fault for the vacation just girls change like the tides

friggin shit

I am a person...
Dum Dum

well i got rid of her...and ditched my friend.....if they see this post...then fuck u u fucking cocksuker and u friggin slut...

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Kill Em

Walk in while they are doing the nasty and fucking lay both of them out with a gun. Shot gun, and a big one too. Make them feel your wrath. KILL EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun:

MsPunK

Tenderony
yeh this bitch needs to burn. BURN I SAY. and that idiot, putting his balls inside her? EH!!?!

thats nothin bro

i mean its fucked up you saw this and all
but i had a group of 4 best friends 3 boys 1 girl
and yes SHE FUCKED ALL 3 OF US

G's-up

Postaholic
You should have walked in and after seeing them told your girlfriend that you came back early to tell her that you have herpes ............. think your friend would have kept on pumpin? ROFLMAO!!!! :cool:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is why, you get it as soon as possible, then quit it.
Hit it n' quit it. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah, those Emo chicks LOVE to do that!

Precisely why I don't want to geht into a relationship or have sex with a high school conformist.

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
give her wards in her sangy vagina, that will teach her not to fuck around stupid dirty hores. Dirty hores, fuck them all. Toture them by making them listen to journey. They suck more than your hore gf. w00t :bomb:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
omg wtf

just leave those mothafuckers and find a new life and just..like FUCK EM!
ive been in that situation to and just fuck em!!
I did never catch them but i really know what youre talking about,
my ex fucked my bestfriend...it was ARGH!
both are really...NOOoo it was an accident..FUCK THAT.
they arent worhty you! Youre so much better than them!!

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
friggin shit said:
...fucking John with his balls going in and out of her...
Yes, that is how you "fuck".

Just from the grammar mistakes from your post, I can tell why she is cheating on you.

:D

man that sucks. id get a spraypaint can and then spray paint all over his car like. how was the pussy. or was it worth it mutha fucker

roofilicious

soul assasin
dude!!!!

dude if she was loose egnough for him to dangle his balls in her cunt thes wtf were you din with her in tha first place??? i fully agree wif da dude tht says hit it n' quit it!!!!!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
roofilicious said:
dude if she was loose egnough for him to dangle his balls in her cunt thes wtf were you din with her in tha first place??? i fully agree wif da dude tht says hit it n' quit it!!!!!!!
I didn't understand what this newb said..
But all I saw was my line. :thumbsup: