WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines The Most Fucked Up Thing Ever

7
0
0
#2
aye that is pretty sick, but look at that woman! Noone that ugly could possibly be mentally stable
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#3
CKY_or_die said:
aye that is pretty sick, but look at that woman! Noone that ugly could possibly be mentally stable
Whooo... That's really a Nazi like thing to say! :mad:
 
7
0
0
#5
haha im not a nazi, and it is mean, but when you hear a story like that you expect to see someone like that.
 

keesha007

big momma sos
8
0
0
#6
tht is not human

oh lord heard about tht last weekend, look at tht jazzebelle, holding a dog in her hands......if i had my way, she would be dead...... oh boy, got a lot of answering to do when she faces the "man upstairs."
 

urbestbet

Clitpickle
56
0
0
#7
yeah so scott peterson needs to pass that needle along
 
R

RedOctober

Guest
#8
CKY_or_die said:
haha im not a nazi, and it is mean, but when you hear a story like that you expect to see someone like that.
Well... I did remember the American "eugenetics".
It was a way of national health care in the 1930's that was aiming to get rid of stupid and ugly people. By sterilizing them, so they couldn't have kids.
Hitler liked that idea, and copied it in his racial theories.

A lot of his idea's came from the British and Americans anyway!

The only thing is, seen the enormous stupidity in America, eugenetics hasn't been succesful. :banana: :wasntme:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#9
RedOctober said:
Well... I did remember the American "eugenetics".
It was a way of national health care in the 1930's that was aiming to get rid of stupid and ugly people. By sterilizing them, so they couldn't have kids.
Hitler liked that idea, and copied it in his racial theories.

A lot of his idea's came from the British and Americans anyway!

The only thing is, seen the enormous stupidity in America, eugenetics hasn't been succesful. :banana: :wasntme:
Maybe they should practice that in the netherlands. Then perhaps we wouldn't have every thread in the Issues turned into mindless American bashing threads, by mindless idiots.
 
3,559
2
0
#10
Why the hell would anyone do that to another person? I've heard of nasty shit but nothing that insane.
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,540
506
257
#11
I hate the FCC said:
I've heard of nasty shit but nothing that insane.
Wow, I've heard about hiroshima, viet-nam napalm bombings and sponsored dictatorships but I've never heard of anything THAT insane.

They should make bigger pretzels..
 

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
1,218
0
0
#12
that is fucking sick.... I say she should be volunteered to the CDC... for some time-lapse photography studies... after she is given the Ebola virus
 

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
290
0
0
#13
uhhhhhhh

you know when every once in awhile you just hear a story like this and it engrages you anough to the point where you would want to break someone?
yeah thats one of those storys that just does it to me.I hope the lady comes here just to see this~~WTF?! IS WRONG WITH YOU?????????????????
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,589
1,284
387
#14
10 stars said:
you know when every once in awhile you just hear a story like this and it engrages you anough to the point where you would want to break someone?
yeah thats one of those storys that just does it to me.I hope the lady comes here just to see this~~WTF?! IS WRONG WITH YOU?????????????????

Yeah... Like that like will like teach her and stuff. :rolleyes: :thumbsdn:
 

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
348
0
0
#15
pretty fucked up but...

well think of it this way, she could have done worse..... like eat it.
 

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
290
0
0
#16
eh you cant teach

eh you cant teach someone right and wrong that does shit like that.Those issues are deep and truely rooted from problems in the bitches life.Killing them or causing extreme amounts of pain normally get through to them though as in dont do it again or ill kill you with a potatoe.That or threaten them with a couple marbles in a paintball gun,also hurts like fuck. :mfinger:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#17
If she is not swiftly given the chair, there is something very wrong.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#18
MaxPower said:
If she is not swiftly given the chair, there is something very wrong.
apparently, the prosecution wont be going for the death sentance... even though i remember reading that similar cases to this have given out the death penalty in the past. She deserves to spend a long time in jail anyway, in my opinion.
 

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
#19
RedOctober said:
Whooo... That's really a Nazi like thing to say! :mad:
Ehh i dunno that is quite a messed up looking woman..
But she deserves all the crap and dirty looks she can get after doing something like that.. i say fucking kill the bitch, what she did is horrible. :thumbsdn: