WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The most glorious day ever.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
An account of the events of January 22nd, 2005.

'Twas the night before the 23rd and all throughout the dorm
Everybody was boozin', as was the norm.

They all came to meet me here in my room
And we drank through the night, from midnight till noon.

Some asshole, some pong, some power hour fights
Jeff drank too much, and was out like a light.

And so as we imbibed through the night without fail
Sit down, my WTF friends, and I'll tell you this tale.

Here's what we started out with, but that's excluding a 1.75 L bottle of Jager brought by a friend, and 3 30 racks of Keystone Light for beer pong.

Here is the pong table we made out of beer caps (labatt, budweiser, wildcat, etc) it spells out Geneseo Pong, and is covered with a non-sticky resin. It's really quite beautiful.

Here, one of my buddies just got shut out in pong (by me, might I add) and we forced him to go streaking around the building. This was the only clear picture I could get, and twas before he got butt nekkid. It's for the better, I suppose, I mean who really wants a butt nekkid man on your digital camera?

These two brainiacs decided to see who could cram more Goldfish into their mouths without chewing. They both lost, as you can plainly see.

He passed out in his bed, and so what should 10 drunk people do to a buddy who's passed out? Throw rice on him, of course. And just any ordinary rice. Old Chinese food white rice, so its all sticky and such. We smashed it in his ear, too, but didn't get a pic of it.

The day after, I woke up with my head bandaged and dried blood by my ear. I didn't know what happened. All in all, it was the most glorious day ever. ('Twas my birthday celebration.)

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Ha! You know I'm always up for it. Tonight my school has an ice hockey game, so my suite and I will be going drunk. Again. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Though I think I might add that how boozed up this place is getting.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
[sky] said:
And splits up relationships.
No no no, see, booze is the magical potion that helps the wounds of breakups heal. It helps the unsociable be sociable, and your inhibitions will just float away. Try it some time, and don't listen to people who will tell you to "Drink in moderation" Thats bullshit. If your gonna do it, do it right. It's all or nothing.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tbsrk said:
No no no, see, booze is the magical potion that helps the wounds of breakups heal. It helps the unsociable be sociable, and your inhibitions will just float away. Try it some time, and don't listen to people who will tell you to "Drink in moderation" Thats bullshit. If your gonna do it, do it right. It's all or nothing.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Happy birthday tb! so let me sum up your party here:

You got really drunk.
Played with little white balls.
Stripped a man naked outside.
Watched friend eat golfish straight out of thier domicile.
Stuffed a drunk bum full of old sticky white crusties
And hurt your ear?

God, please keep my kids age 12 for FOREVER!! ;)