WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Most Hated Person On This Site Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...What you geht to decide! In this thread will will mention people that we hate and at the end of this threads life-span we will have a judging in a new thread to see out of the worst ten who is the most hated. Right now we are in the thinking stage so just say random names.

skitch0o0
skyline-cobra
janglenut
deus_ex_machina
these are my 4. see if you can come up with more! :D

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hehe alright.. well i dont really have anyone that i really dont like on the site.. the only few have been banned so i dunno...

Janglenut

Particinator
I hate you faggots that have 30 posts per day because you guys take spamming to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
question...... which one of us has 30 posts per day?

and once again i ask, why are you still on this site if you hate the poeple on it so bad?

Ohh yeah one more... why do you hate us so....? it makes me sad.... :sadface: JUST KIDDING

Janglenut

Particinator
Maxpower.

Now, ANY post count over 12 or so is REDICULOUS.

I am still on this site because believe it or not I still like talking with some of the people on this site that have some common sense, and it just so happens that a majority of you cockchops do not posses this blessing.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ok, isnt max a mod.. he should have a big post count.

and didnt you say intelegence before... i hope you know that there is a differnce between intelegence and common sence...
But ohh well i am not trying to get you mad at me.. :thumbsup:

Janglenut

Particinator
You don't get me mad. Actually I am glad the world has people like you in it. It makes me feel like a fucking god talking with people like you.

Yes, Max should have a high post count with CONSTRUCTIVE POSTS, but he has 3 THOUSAND POSTS. With, 30 posts per day, that means this stupid niggey has only been here for a WOMPING 100 DAYS! Nice to see this site pics their moderators based on how much they post.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
if someone is going to post 30 times a day, i'm very very glad it's maxpower and not 90% of the posters here. i haven't been irritated by a single one of his posts, as far as i can tell. and i'm only slightly senile

Janglenut

Particinator
Tell me, who is the one with the problem when you follow EVERY post I make on this site?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
haha, just bored stalling time before work.
but seriously if you feel like a god... i dunno

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
add me to the list...

i'm sure i'm hated by some out there..i'm starting to pick this up cuz i keep getting bad rep from people that don't leave names..and leave one idiotic comment that means absolutely nothing to me..it's a waste of time i believe

but sure i've always believed i've been hated, and it's not cuz i'm mean or anything cuz i'm not...i think it's cuz i'm nice..i have no other reason..so that's gotta be it

so go ahead and throw me in there if anyone else feels it be neccessary

Seije said:
but sure i've always believed i've been hated, and it's not cuz i'm mean or anything cuz i'm not...i think it's cuz i'm nice..i have no other reason..so that's gotta be it
same here

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ehh might as well throw me in.. there has to be someone here that doesnt like me...

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
sweet..it's like the nice people are hated..sounds familiar to my life

i do everything i'm supposed to do..i'm never mean..i'm a nice guy...and still people that live in this city don't like me...
but people think i'm really nice at work..but that's 35 min. highway drive away...different city

oh by the way...i don't hate anyone on this site, i really don't...i don't hate anyone in life for that matter..sometimes i get frustrated with the way people act around me when they aren't nice..i don't like being around them...and some people who talk bad about girls way too much just throw me in a loop..so i have to be away from them cuz i just can't stand for it..

edit* oh and i'm just a tiny bit frustrated at getting bad rep from 'unknown ppl' who give me no good reasons for it
someone bad repped me and said, u should hate fugly...i don't know who it was
...but haven't i always stated i do not hate anyone...so why should i break that to hate someone i don't even know well at all...or at least don't know him the way yall do...i don't hate..that's all i'm saying

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I hate that flaming english guy who only had to post about ten times before he was banned, he was a racist and an asshat.

Status
Not open for further replies.