WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the most heavy band you listen to

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
what is the heavyest band you listen to (music wise)?

mine would have to be gorguts.

The Xephon

Banned - What an Asshat!
Math Metal!!!

I quite digs Dillinger Escape Plan and on occasions Sepultura, oh yeah, and System of a Down. Nice melodies

I'd have to say Nothingface. I was recently sent their albums by a friend. Not that big into metal, but they rock.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
first two venom albums.
earth 2.
iron monkey.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Slayer
Iron maiden
Sepultura
cradle of filth
and lots of more small bands

OMG nboody has sed Manowar yet tehy are the tr000 heavy!!!!!!!111 lol

:rolleyes:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
raised fist maybe..?
and trace :D

Awww man, what about GWAR? Just kidding. The most heavy/loud band I listen to and enjoy is SOAD.

GWAR is far heavier than SOAD, who fucking sucks and isn't heavy at all.

keebs

Particinator
ABBA!, hell yeah, now they are hevy.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Nothing that would be considered "heavy metal" lol.
DJ Die and DJ krust were always pretty fucking heavy back in those days.. i mean, those days when DnB/Jungle was fresh and fucking insane.. 'warhead' used to fill the floor.. crazed shit. :thumbsup:

Killswitch Engage
If the kids on the street are playing right in front of my window, I'll blare KSE and all of a sudden, no more kiddies! It's like you play it loud and people (including family) just leave. I love it.

Jung

???
Premium
void said:
i mean, those days when DnB/Jungle was fresh and fucking insane.
The mp3 I linked was one I made. I like heavy dnb a lot. :)

Also, someone might like this, it's a song by one of my friend's bands. Lasting Dose.mp3 Southern metal rocks.