The Most Leet Forum Of All

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,625
2,340
537
Cool! A johnnyk forum. I'll be there soon enough. :thumbsup:

Umm...this is considered spam.
You've got 10 seconds to move the url into your sig,before it gehts the boot.
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
gehtfuct said:
Cool! A johnnyk forum. I'll be there soon enough. :thumbsup:

Umm...this is considered spam.
You've got 10 seconds to move the url into your sig,before it gehts the boot.

k dude :thumbsup:
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,206
2,465
637
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,625
2,340
537
johnny kuntz said:
You need to add a few more forum topics.
ie:
"How I became the internets biggest goober.~1337 club"
"Bow to johnny.~Questions forum"
"Coming out of the closet.~Fear? Not here"
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
Your forum site really sucks. The color is too dark, and you only have two topics. You really should try and learn how to make one and complete it before you tell people to join. :mfinger:
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
Cuddles said:
Your forum site really sucks. The color is too dark, and you only have two topics. You really should try and learn how to make one and complete it before you tell people to join. :mfinger:

I coded the complete site in ten minutes :thumbsup: and it is already a great succes
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,206
2,465
637
johnny kuntz said:
I coded the complete site in ten minutes :thumbsup: and it is already a great succes
You coded a free host's phpbb. Right. You're not even using a decent forum software, and it's on a shitty free host. Way to be leet! :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.