WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the motor cycle thread

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok. does any one own a motor cycle or a dirtbike?, anyway i own a 4 stroke yamaha tt-r 125.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Yeah, there's a few of us that ride here.

I own a VTX 1300C. Not the fastest cruiser on the streets but damn purdy.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:
Yeah, there's a few of us that ride here.

I own a VTX 1300C. Not the fastest cruiser on the streets but damn purdy.

kool im planning on getting a 250 cc dirtbike next.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
wootness said:
hey CFF your back! :slap:
Do we know each other? I simply don't remember you.

I never left, I took a break, a vacation you might call it. But WTF is my home... I shall never leave, unless I get another job.

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
my dad has a couple harleys.... i dunno what years they are, but they are older than 1994 i think

Yeah i ride a kawasaki ZXR 750 mostly on the road also race track at weekends when i get the chance

I would upload an image but the files are to big for this site :)

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
^ road bike fan ay?

Im not really to keen on the roadbikes but I like the suzuki rgv 250 :thumbsup: 94' model by the way.

Vmaxxer

carebear killer
I actually have 2 bikes.
My penis enlarger: Black Yamaha Vmax1200 tuned a bit to 165 hp :D

And I recently bought a Yamaha TR1 (1000cc Vtwin) because a collegue of mine had it stored for 6 years and didnt use it anymore, I placed a battery and BROOM.. good to go. :)

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
yamaha R1's shit me they are to light for there own engine power and im always repairing them.

I had an RGV250L back in 1990 brand new the power band was so scary (I love being scared!)

I did of cause break it , blew up the engine then dropped it. well what do you expect from a twenty year old??

I still ride like a twat, like the T shirt says I`d rather be scared to death than bored to death!! :D

Vmaxxer

carebear killer
bigchalks said:
I still ride like a twat, like the T shirt says I`d rather be scared to death than bored to death!! :D
Or like one of my shirts says : "Its beter to burn out than fade away" :D

Vmaxxer

carebear killer
squeeze_me said:
yamaha R1's shit me they are to light for there own engine power and im always repairing them.
No its not a R1, I like the speed of R1 but your right they are too light for the power.
I meant a TR1 from 1986 :D
only 68hp or something but nice bottom power like most V-twins
hmm cant post url yet...

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Vmaxxer said:
No its not a R1, I like the speed of R1 but your right they are too light for the power.
I meant a TR1 from 1986 :D
only 68hp or something but nice bottom power like most V-twins
hmm cant post url yet...
Ohh shit I thought it was a typo :redface:

Also R1's cause alot of fucking tank slap.