WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Nagging.. Always with the nagging..

Nightrave

Humper of all >Evil
Now before my temper takes me too far, i must say i love my woman. We have been together for almost 4 years now, and we have a good relationship. BUT, when its all settled and done with.... She is still.. A woman.

And as such(if this is caused by some freak allergie i dunno..) she has a tendency at times to annoy me to the brink of wanting to choke the life out of anything cute and fluffy just to get the evil from my thoughts..

I can always tell a few minutes before it starts in the way she talks or acts.. A slightly sharp tone here, a cringed move there.. And bam, she starts bickering about NOTHING on and on and on... Im sitting there trying to wonder WTF i just did to unleash this fury, and im trying not to yell back..

Coz if i do, hell we all know what happens when you yell at a woman during that certain period of the month.. The slightest argument and tears start forming.. then im stuck for half an hour comforting and saying im sorry for whatever set her off...

Anyone else been in that spot? (i probably made my kitty sound like a real mean bitch, but i admit im lucky enough to have this only occur on some occasions LOL)
Anyways, i hope this rant doesnt upset too many ppl.. then again if it does.. who cares.. This is my first post here on WTF.Com and im hoping it to be one of many to come.. ranting and anger is never a shortage.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Nightrave said:
Now before my temper takes me too far, i must say i love my woman. We have been together for almost 4 years now, and we have a good relationship. BUT, when its all settled and done with.... She is still.. A woman.

And as such(if this is caused by some freak allergie i dunno..) she has a tendency at times to annoy me to the brink of wanting to choke the life out of anything cute and fluffy just to get the evil from my thoughts..

I can always tell a few minutes before it starts in the way she talks or acts.. A slightly sharp tone here, a cringed move there.. And bam, she starts bickering about NOTHING on and on and on... Im sitting there trying to wonder WTF i just did to unleash this fury, and im trying not to yell back..

Coz if i do, hell we all know what happens when you yell at a woman during that certain period of the month.. The slightest argument and tears start forming.. then im stuck for half an hour comforting and saying im sorry for whatever set her off...

Anyone else been in that spot? (i probably made my kitty sound like a real mean bitch, but i admit im lucky enough to have this only occur on some occasions LOL)
Anyways, i hope this rant doesnt upset too many ppl.. then again if it does.. who cares.. This is my first post here on WTF.Com and im hoping it to be one of many to come.. ranting and anger is never a shortage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! join the club.......

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
anti-movielife said:
man...my moms got menopause...its like the time of the month times a million...i just try not to make eye contact.....
NO DUDE WE DON'T WANNA HERE BOUT YOUR MOMS MENOPAUSE.....LEAVE THAT ONE AT THE DOOR.....PLEASE..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
anti-movielife said:
fuck you i gotta deal with it, so you gotta listen to it bitch :mfinger:
i hope you die soon
Fuck off lil'Poser.......this was about girlfriends......Guessing the only girlie in your life is your momma "THEN SURE YOU CAN HAVE IT".. :mfinger:

anti-movielife

self medicated
Wow its so amazing how you can just prejudge someone on a few sentences you must be a fuckin psychic ! you dont know me but i aready know you are a HUGE bitch...

go fuck urself and have a shitty day

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
first off....welcome and :mfinger: ..now that ..thats outta the way....

chicks are like that....you just gotta learn to let a lot of what they say during that one week of the month go in one ear ..and out the other...anything they say is inadmissable[sp]....im surprised you havnt learned that in the four years youve been dating....i understand that one second they can be fine...and the next they are all nagging ...crying..yelling..screaming....i learned to just sit there...and let it all go... she'll vent the way she needs...and when the week is finally over....things go back to how they used to...anyways....good luck bro....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nightrave said:

Welcome to WTF.com (don't die any time soon).

Women seem to lose all rational thought they once had once a month (I'm going to catch hell for saying that). I'm just 14, and I already know to keep my distance. It sucks, but there's nothing you can do about it... you can't be expected to be perfect just because she's on her period.

I propose that all tampons, pads, and the like set off warning flares immediately upon opening. Its only fair.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
anti-movielife said:
Wow its so amazing how you can just prejudge someone on a few sentences you must be a fuckin psychic ! you dont know me but i aready know you are a HUGE bitch...

go fuck urself and have a shitty day
No Psychic......But a Ms. Cleo regular.......Next time start a thread about your moms cease of menstrual cycle and see how many hits you get..

Now excuse me while I fuck myself.....

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
NO DUDE WE DON'T WANNA HERE BOUT YOUR MOMS MENOPAUSE.....LEAVE THAT ONE AT THE DOOR.....PLEASE..

Are you a Mod or admin? Why don't you stop telling posters what the rest of us want to talk about. His mothers menopause I would bet more extreme than some 18-21 yrs gf nagging problem. Think about living with your GF that nags or with your mom going through the change?

At least you can bone your GF when she decides shes honey.

Ctoit

Tenderony
DropAcid said:
At least you can bone your GF when she decides shes honey.

DUDE--that is just wrong......did you wanna 'bone' your mom as well, sick bastard

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Ctoit said:
DUDE--that is just wrong......did you wanna 'bone' your mom as well, sick bastard
lolz, yea, i guess ide have to agree here, try comforting her even tho she is mad, and i mean REAL comfort not that "its ok" kinda bullshit, if she has any heart, she will stop the screaming and yelling and realize shes got something better.. u..

o and welcome to the site

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Ctoit said:
Ah I don't think that's what he was saying...

Nightrave

Humper of all >Evil
Dang..

well, at least i got to hear some of the others input lol.. ahh well, time to bitch about some other shit in my life..