WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Naked Truth

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
*sigh* it wasn't literally censored by anyone, that's the point of it.
the naked truth... it's censored... can you make the connection? try to think here. it's simple and subtle.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Black Flame said:
*sigh* it wasn't literally censored by anyone, that's the point of it.
the naked truth... it's censored... can you make the connection? try to think here. it's simple and subtle.
Maybe if you didn't put edit in front of it to make us think a mod did it, one would of gather thats what you was talking about.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
Kitana said:
Maybe if you didn't put edit in front of it to make us think a mod did it, one would of gather thats what you was talking about.
the 'edit' gives it effect along with 'censored.' and now that we have this whole thing cleared up that in fact a mod didn't literally edit anything out, there's no need to get rid of it. besides, i don't think i've yet seen a mod edit out something so fast that no one got a chance to comment.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Black Flame said:
the 'edit' gives it effect along with 'censored.' and now that we have this whole thing cleared up that in fact a mod didn't literally edit anything out, there's no need to get rid of it. besides, i don't think i've yet seen a mod edit out something so fast that no one got a chance to comment.

I don't think it gives it effected and i am the reader. But what can you say.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
Kitana said:
I don't think it gives it effected and i am the reader. But what can you say.
yes but you are not the only reader. and i don't think that comment gives any effect either with the extra 'ed.'
so anyway, back on topic for those who have a mind for abstract art.. comment away.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Fits here in the "Block", considering you're supposed to think here. But kinda a moot point. It'd be just the same as titling a post "Life" and leaving the post blank. Kinda weird performance art or something.

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.
Shit

This is shit..nobody will ever no the whole truth!

Besides it was cencorded! WTF?! You post here...but not other places?!

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
brainwashmonkey said:
Fits here in the "Block", considering you're supposed to think here. But kinda a moot point. It'd be just the same as titling a post "Life" and leaving the post blank. Kinda weird performance art or something.
yes that's true.. does make it seem a little too cliche or simplistic. it was an assignment in a writers craft class i take. my teacher calls them short short storys. she gave us a lot of really good examples, like one, the title was: The Sign at the End of the Universe. and then underneath it had upside-down text that said this end up. i could rummage through my bag when i get home and look for other examples cuz there were some pretty clever ones.
anyway, mine was written at the last minute.. i just put down the first thing that came to mind. so i guess that explains it. lol. but of course there's some really good stuff that can come from out of nowhere... it just depends on your interpretation of it.
either way, it gets a message across. bleh.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
Pepto Bismol21 said:
This is shit..nobody will ever no the whole truth!

Besides it was cencorded! WTF?! You post here...but not other places?!
........yes.......:ut-oh:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
I get to be naked? Where...where?? Hmm hmmm tell me.

oic it was supposed to be something profound. ha.
kind've like getting naked and not being able to touch. :(

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
gurlgonewild said:
I get to be naked? Where...where?? Hmm hmmm tell me.

oic it was supposed to be something profound. ha.
kind've like getting naked and not being able to touch. :(
*gasp* oh that's so true! nice connection ;)
go ahead. get naked anyways, i don't see why this site wouldn't make you want to get naked! or is that just sad? is it sad? okay *zip* haha... i'm in class right now too <_< no wonder the teacher was averting his eyes and yelling at me, i thought he was just being odd =\

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
Black Flame said:
*Edit: Censored
I think that's awesome.....if anything, that's the closest to the truth people have seen, perhaps, all their lives

Its just too bad that we'll never know everything. Thats what makes this life so pointless...