The Naked Truth

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
Darkmage said:
I think that's awesome.....if anything, that's the closest to the truth people have seen, perhaps, all their lives

why thank yah kindly! well, that statement is true, and not censored.. yet.

blah

Tenderony
Sheesh, this stupidity belongs in bait&tackle....
Are you kids serious here ? Try reading with your eyes open...

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
blah said:
Sheesh, this stupidity belongs in bait&tackle....
Are you kids serious here ? Try reading with your eyes open...

this stupidity as in... your stupidity? so go ahead and run along to bait&tackle if you so long for posts of stupidity. to be honest, no i'm not being serious here. would you like me to? either way, gettin serious about shit online aint gonna happen anytime soon.. at least not of my own free will.
"try reading with your eyes open..."
i take it you're implying that the truth is there, we're just not looking for it? because yes, there is still reliable truth out there, but that doesn't mean there isn't a whole shit load of filthy fuckin lies being shoveled into our heads everyday! that's the point of this. in general, truth is very hard to find without some kind of bias, or 'spunk' added to it, or changing it completely etc.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
You actually had to go and explain this thread to someone? That's just sad. :thumbsdn: Some people just shouldn't be allowed to use the super-interweb-information net-highway.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
ok guys. This about the writen peice and how he wrote it, what/how the reader see it. It is not a political debate forum. Debate style, talk about how you see truth but do so in a respectful manner.