WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The never ending story

Magnum

Retard
So in this game all u do is u write one sentence then the next person writes another sentence

i.e.

bob- on day a tiger and a dog ran into each other

jan- then the dog beat up the tiger and became a ..... and so on

One day i decided to play god and......

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
made a super weapon and amped magnums brain to make up "interesting" things and, it still didnt work.

end of story

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Magnum said:
:( :( it was three o'clock in the morning wat was i spose to do
your dog? while wearing a giant rubber chicken on your head? And singing "I touch myself" by the divinlys.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
dustinzgirl said:
your dog? while wearing a giant rubber chicken on your head? And singing "I touch myself" by the divinlys.
we dident ask what dustin does at night

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Child of Bodom said:
Lol, liked the Idea, so lets start oer and ignore all the people with their bullshit trying to mess up the idea
So I just went on with the game and ignored all of them. Then I decided to play God and

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Sorry to interupt, but it's more interesting when each poster can only use 4 words.....Please continue.