WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the new guy

:mfinger: wuts up guys.... i hope that noone's life sucks as bad as mine right now!! i would like someone to help me around in this site until i get used to it... which won't take long:flamed:

Outlawed

Postaholic
No, my life sucks me good, real good. Enjoy your sanity while it lasts. Because it won't last long.

Base

it's a motherfucker
zoloftcasserole said:
Welcome, bitchface :D
you like your bitchface/shitface/fuckface's dontcha? lol

Sup fucknut

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
charlie_d07 said:
:mfinger: wuts up guys.... i hope that noone's life sucks as bad as mine right now!! i would like someone to help me around in this site until i get used to it... which won't take long:flamed:
well cum. No one is going to help you except diamond.
Stay outta the way of everyone. You will shortly have a anal probe by either gehtfuct or maxpower. or sometimes both at the sametime.:p

Hope you come clean:thumbsup:

Big E

burner of random shit
Welcome to the best place to get yelled at by people you dont even know:thumbsup:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Big E said:
Welcome to the best place to get yelled at by people you dont even know:thumbsup:
umm big E, for that you should actually go to a whorehouse:p ;)

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
welcome felcher. feel free to kiss ass to the moderators, but do so with originality and back handed compliments.

aite man... well thanks for the info... how you like this place? is everyone assholes like people say?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
charlie_d07 said:
aite man... well thanks for the info... how you like this place? is everyone assholes like people say?
i don't know about "everyone" but i am, ask anyone.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Read the rules for each forum before posting and try to be intelligent. Otherwise it won't matter if thier assholes because they will have yours.

Mr. Sandman

acidum arsenici
um no use

idk if anyone will help you...most ppl on this site are backwords motherfuckers anyway. :thumbsdn:

wilko125

Rep My Post
teh omgees get your own thread noob11!!!!!11!!oneoneoneone!!!111!

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Mr. Sandman said:
idk if anyone will help you...most ppl on this site are backwords motherfuckers anyway. :thumbsdn:
Literacy cocksucker! LITERACY! Fuck AIM speak, Fuck the new guy, and most of all FUCK YOU!:mfinger:

Here's some help new guy. Be literate. It's in the rules.:thumbsup:
You will be more appreciated if you are literate.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Jiraffe said:
Literacy cocksucker! LITERACY! Fuck AIM speak, Fuck the new guy, and most of all FUCK YOU!:mfinger:

Here's some help new guy. Be literate. Its in the rules.:thumbsup:
You will be more appreciated if you are literate.
It's in the rules, you dumbass.

Welcome, fucknut! :D

Easty

Click click boom
fuck you, too needle dick

If your life sucks that much right now, start ranting. It helps everyone. Helps you vent and helps us laugh histerically at your demise.

Welcome:D

ok i don't like people who start with a wha wha thread right off the bat, this isn't life sucks bitch, go to the right forums. sheesh.