WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the new jackass

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ive only been at this site for a couple of days,I think the site is pretty cool. already ive been locked out,moved, tared and featherd. all for talking shit. WTF? I thought thats what this site was for..Who thinks GEHTFUCT should go GEHTFUCT!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
gehtfuct said:
Ive only been at this site for a couple of days,I think the site is pretty cool. already ive been locked out,moved, tared and featherd. all for talking shit. WTF? I thought thats what this site was for..Who thinks GEHTFUCT should go GEHTFUCT!
i think ur 10 and u think u are god
well your the next kyle_is_lola, hi and fuck you

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
youre right, im 10....years older than your gimpy ass. is kyle your brother.. thanks anyway

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
anyhoo.. ive just now read the rules.o-well.. FUCK IT..bring it on you lil spankers! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

just observe the line between ranting and flaming - you can flame all you want, just keep it in the Bait & Tackle forum

and I'm sure other users will start to be annoyed like I am by you posting 3 things in a row. there's no need for that, you can edit the first one.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
gumercules said:
i hope you're not really 10

the site is not for talking shit, it's for ranting.
parden me for being new and stupid,what does a mod do anyhoo....keep the dickheads inline or what? :question: right on..g

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Sorry what did you all just say? You must have had a dick in your mouth...:owned2:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, I'm sure Mr. Newbie flushed that thing down the toilet as well, that is why he is sharing it. He likes to share shit, but it doesn't mean anything because his IQ is that of a rock.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Bullshyt said:
Well, I'm sure Mr. Newbie flushed that thing down the toilet as well, that is why he is sharing it. He likes to share shit, but it doesn't mean anything because his IQ is that of a rock.
:thumbsup: Ding!...ding!

shit is that wat he looks like? no wonder he feels like insulting everyone else, and yes i would post a pic of myself but i dont have any, so fuck u newbie, man its so obvious hes gna say something about that, well go for it i dont give a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.