WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The New Zelda Game

Descent

Hella Constipated
http://www.zelda.com/universe/game/legendzelda/

Snap, yo! Them trailers and screenshots be SLAMMIN!

I actually shed tears watching the first trailer...It brought back so many memories.

It looks like it's going to be better than Zelda 64...When I first played that, I was like, "Does this game even exist...Am I dreaming?"

That was the first game since, you guessed it, Descent, to fill my mind with Shock and Awe (R) Sony Corporation, 2003.

Easty

Click click boom
dude, every time i watch the first trailer i get shivers.

the second one makes me shit my pants.

god dammit...thanks for the link

*leaves computer*

Wow. I'm not an extremely huge fan of Zelda games, I only have a few of them. But that game will deffinitely be added to my GCN collection.

Cyn

Head Member
Oh Hell yea!!!

I know the next GC game I'll be getting.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
Well, since I don't have GC, I'm not planning on getting that any time soon. Looks pretty good though.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
People=Shit said:
Well, since I don't have GC, I'm not planning on getting that any time soon. Looks pretty good though.
it does....and i don't have GC either :cry: but wan't the zelda game....

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
OMFG I simply CANNOT wait until they release it! I've bought a memory card and labled it Zelda 2005 in preperatioN!

Easty

Click click boom
DIZNUTS said:
it does....and i don't have GC either :cry: but wan't the zelda game....
chill dude, ill let you keep your ho money until you get $200. this means you're back tomorrow night, though...

Descent

Hella Constipated
GameCube retails for $70 used. This is the only system that can handle this game - GC has more raw processing power than XBox or PS2, but it's video processor is slower than XBox.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Uhh, holy crap.

First game i've considered getting since I don't know when...

awsome

awsome game, ty for link. i am definatly getting this game to add to my collection.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Anyone here buying a Cube for this? I'm actually beginning to enjoy my purchase for the first time since 2001. I was one of the millions of people who needed a Dreamcast replacement. Thanks, Sony :mad:.

The old Zelda didn't bode well with me. It didn't feel like Zelda, all the way from the art style to the GUI sounds, to the sounds and music, and hell, just about everything. Seeing Hyrule underwater was beautiful, though :thumbsup:.

I have always been a Zelda fan. The wind waker was the most visually inspiring game in more ways than one, and now the new game is coming to out do the wind waker.