WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the number one hero returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
I_OwnU said:
Why don't you two gay lovers just go lease a flat together. Over here you can get married, and live happily leather after.
well first off im shure they dont want to drive those rediclues cars and on the wrong side of the road
 

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
100
0
0
The_DEA said:
well first off im shure they dont want to drive those rediclues cars and on the wrong side of the road
Who says they'll be driving. They can Just take the tube, or stay home and have unlubricated ass sex all day
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
I_OwnU said:
Who says they'll be driving. They can Just take the tube, or stay home and have unlubricated ass sex all day
tubes and no lube eh? sounds like personal experence
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
53
112
I_OwnU said:
Sorry mate. Did I infringe on a love triangle here? Comming to the aid of your boy toys are you?
no im comeing to the aid of a friend who isent signed on you limey lobster back
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
johnny kuntz said:
why don't you fuck off :thumbsup: dumbo
that is the most intelligent thing you have EVER said, to anyone. I actually agree with you on that. Hell, there is a first time for everything..
 

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
2,419
0
200
dustinzgirl said:
that is the most intelligent thing you have EVER said, to anyone. I actually agree with you on that. Hell, there is a first time for everything..
I am the most intelligent hero of the universe! :thumbsup:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
183
0
johnny kuntz said:
I am the most intelligent hero of the universe! :thumbsup:
In the universe of small, hairy, lower brian functionality and semi-humanoid creatures, yes, you are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.