WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Observer's Gonna Get Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
jew?canadians?
sounds like the same thing to me
i hate em both

fuck canada fuck canada fuck canada and the jews and the jews and the jews and whatever else the MODS believe in cuz they're bitches cuz they're bitches
heres some English for you YOU can burn in hell because if for some reason I do go to Canada and I find any of you somehow I will carve your hearts out with a spoon
but not just any spoon, a rusty one
better yet a plastic one you aren't even worth the metal!
Since when did the Interwebnetssuperinformationdirtroad attract all these rednecks?

Time to De-Annex the South. They can use COL (Confederates On-Line).

Could someone explain to me how to get a rusty plastic spoon?

shep

Local alcoholic
Well i find him dumb yet entertaining.Don't take offence,He's stuck there for awile.I'll neg that fucker daily :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
my neighbor is from canada and his dog is jewish....out of respect to both of them i will neg him too :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
According to TheObserver i am a black,jewish canadian who turned muslim :p

Im speechless :abduct:

Hey, don't rag on those from the south. I'm a southern boy minus the accent.

You guys hurt my feelings! Stereotypist.

u should see his retarded post in the cock farm how he *claims* that it was somebody messing with his acount. 2 words. bull shit

Bibas

That's Illogical.
You should read the whole topic, because later on, he says that he was only joking. :rolleyes:
The_Observer said:
no i was just fuckin with u
fuck the jews, their gods not real and you canadians how bout you come down here and pay my taxes

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
That's actually one word killer.

And let's just continue hoping he gets banned. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Hey, don't rag on those from the south. I'm a southern boy minus the accent.

You guys hurt my feelings! Stereotypist.
Texas is in the southern half of the nation, but it isn't considered "The South"

Descent

Hella Constipated
Max said:
Texas is in the southern half of the nation, but it isn't considered "The South"
Ditto. I agree 100% A-1 SUPAR! with that.

MaxPower said:
Nah, Texas is actually in the West, but do to governmental arguments, it was necessary to place it in the south to please the confederates.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ONCE AGAIN! you managed to ruin a thread with your useless pathetic use of thumbnails.......useless

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
YUCK FOU!!! said:
ONCE AGAIN! you managed to ruin a thread with your useless pathetic use of thumbnails.......useless
it's really hard to describe yuck fous state of mind with words... pictures are great.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay, it was funny in a weird pathetic kind of way but now its just plain annoying, its like watching a cat whos just been hit by a car wallowing in pain. i dont even bother opening those damn thumbnails because theyre a waste of time, maybe you should learn to do THIS first:

faggot

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay, it was funny in a weird pathetic kind of way but now its just plain annoying, its like watching a cat whos just been hit by a car wallowing in pain. i dont even bother opening those damn thumbnails because theyre a waste of time, maybe you should learn to do THIS first:

faggot
dude just stop it, im NOT intersted in you and neither will i ever be, you know why? cuz im straght, and stop thinking anyone else, and i feel bad about that part where you boyfriend left you ,jonny and now you're obvioulsy fighting but some people just cant help it... oh and btw i might know the reason why he broke up with you:

Status
Not open for further replies.