WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook The Official All About Pets Thread

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
The only one I have pictures of right now is Ringo. He's a little bigger now and his ears aren't taped. Maybe I'll get pics of the others later.

Awww...cute kitties :)

It's funny, I was actually thinking about starting a thread like this, I was just waiting for some pics to come back from the photolab. :thumbsup:

Here are a couple for now, until the others come in:

MOD EDIT: Broken link removed.
^ That's Bobo, aka Bubba. He's about 8 years old.

MOD EDIT: Broken link removed.
^That's my Dummy (I didn't name him), aka Dummykins. He was a stray who showed up at the house one day. I'm guessing that was about 9 years ago, and he wasn't no pup then either. I have no idea how old he is, but I'd have to guess maybe 11 or 12.

i would post a pic of my (kind of mine, it also kinda belongs to my grandma...) macaw, if it wasn't in pakistan right now :happysad:

Elite Hunting

Banned - What an Asshat!
not meaning to sound like a dumbass here, but how does one post a picture of one's pet? both the Insert Image and the Attachment paperclip don't seem to be doing much in Go Advanced. help, please! just wanna take it from my own computer.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
Since we have 22 animals, I'll just pick these
Shit they didn't upload

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
Bearcat and Cajun. Ike Ludwig and Cheyenne, left to right.

not meaning to sound like a dumbass here, but how does one post a picture of one's pet? both the Insert Image and the Attachment paperclip don't seem to be doing much in Go Advanced. help, please! just wanna take it from my own computer.
disable pop-up blocker. go in manage attachments. browse pic on comp. open pic. upload. hit the little paperclip. if photo is to big, you will have to make it smaller.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
The orange cat is not mine but it's my sisters. The white cat is sitting on my lap. :)

Slacker

Postaholic
MOD EDIT: Broken links removed.

I got a fat cat but I can't find her, here is my wonderful dog I call Kira. The vet never gave us an actual type of dog she is, but they say she is probally a japanese dog called Shiba Inu...

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
OK everyone is familiar with my to kitties by now? but they are so cute...so here they are :happysad:
this is plupp on the computer(sleeping):

and here she is sitting(she sits like that often, with the legs to the side..it's so cute:

here is maya(she likes the warmth that comes from that lamp):

and again a bit better photo

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Those are probably some of the cutest kitties I've seen in a long time.

Requesting more pics.