WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook The Official All About Pets Thread

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
Spotty.jpg

This is "Spotty". I caught this rascal sneaking into my garage on May 1st, just where I was about to drive. I had kept it in a blue, plastic tub in my living room until this morning when I discovered it had escaped. :(

Then, late this afternoon, I went downstairs to go outside. I put on my shoes and rolled down my pant legs which I had been wearing rolled up. Just as I was unlocking the outside door, I felt my foot step on something. It was Spotty! How did it get there? A door at the top of the stairs was closed and too close to the floor for it to crawl under. My only explanation is that it had dropped into my pant leg when I was standing by its tub. So it must have been hiding under the rim of the tub. Unfortunately, I think I crushed it because it barely moves now. It will probably die very soon. :(:cry:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
TLDR;

My pet salamander hatched an elaborate escape plan by hitching a ride in my pant leg. It got within two feet of freedom but was thwarted by the accidental step of my foot. Its injuries appear fatal. :(

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
My neighbor found a kitten near a dumpster and instinctively thought it was a good idea to bring it home. Her brother suffers from cat allergy so she can't keep it. My question is "why did you even bring it home?"
The answer is

IMG_20170717_205332.jpg IMG_20170718_010153.jpg

And a big fuck you, I didn't want another cat. I'm in love with this kitten.
The interesting part is that it was really clean, no fleas or ticks, it knows how to use the cat litter, it's superfriendly with humans (bites softly and doesn't use claws when playing) and aggressive with other animals (it punched the dog instantly - dog is not happy, it hisses to the cat - cat is scared - stupid cat). We're here wondering where the hell did this kitten may come from. It's so young, we think no more than 2 months old.
About the name, because of its temper, we're considering Xena :)

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
My neighbor found a kitten near a dumpster and instinctively thought it was a good idea to bring it home. Her brother suffers from cat allergy so she can't keep it. My question is "why did you even bring it home?"
The answer is

View attachment 9966 View attachment 9967

And a big fuck you, I didn't want another cat. I'm in love with this kitten.
The interesting part is that it was really clean, no fleas or ticks, it knows how to use the cat litter, it's superfriendly with humans (bites softly and doesn't use claws when playing) and aggressive with other animals (it punched the dog instantly - dog is not happy, it hisses to the cat - cat is scared - stupid cat). We're here wondering where the hell did this kitten may come from. It's so young, we think no more than 2 months old.
About the name, because of its temper, we're considering Xena :)
Well come on then, what's the name?

Crazizniac

Particinator
That could only be comfortable - to a cat. By the time I built plantation shutters for my house that is what all of our mini - blinds looked like. Bent or broken.

My chi Precious, put a blanket on her head to pose LIKE THIS!! 1461353613954816.jpg She thinks she is such a princess. Maybe because we spoil her? I don't know.:mystery:

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
This is angel, perhaps the most inappropriately named dog of all time. Little terror would be a better name.
photo9OMSUPV5.JPG

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
photo.JPG

I like to start fights with Rottweiler's, when I am not eating I am looking at you like you are not feeding me, gimme a biscuit?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
5 goldfish
2 long haired guinea pigs
A big dummy Himalayan bunny
A hedgehog named Porkchop
A red ear slider turtle
And a mother lovin' bull frog.

WHAT!?