WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook The Official All About Pets Thread

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
@TheRover dwarf poodle and some sort of spaniel or pekinese? Both suupercute.
some sort of poodle cross, she doesn't look like any poodle Ive seen, much cuter, the other one more shih Tzu than Pekinese though not too sure to be honest, in any case one thinks she is a pitbull and the other a great dane..

• 1Aww
Reactions: Stardust

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Why were Freya and Hilde away for a period of time? Were there other pups in the litter? Hilde looks like a puppy but more grown and advanced.

• 1Agree
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Why were Freya and Hilde away for a period of time? Were there other pups in the litter? Hilde looks like a puppy but more grown and advanced.
Freya was under a breeding contract, so she got pregnant (breeder found a mate and took Freya there), then when she was about to give birth she moved into the breeders house for 2months. There where 6pups in the litter! Hilde is 7weeks, but a big chonk.

• 1Like
Reactions: Scooter

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Cool. I was hoping it wasn't some kind of possible health issue. I was thinking it was some kind of breeding thing and you brought one home. Like, the pups get weened and learn how to behave as dogs (somewhat) from the momma dog.

I watched this video somewhere within the last week and it's what got me thinking about 'reasons' for Freya not being at home. LOL

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
@Scooter yup! They’re already weened off, these under half a pound dough lumps have razor sharp piranha teeth. The breeder might keep the other pups a week or three so they develop a bit more. But Hilde came home as she’s with her mom, but no more milk, only growls and running away 😄 poor Freya is really thin, she got goatsmilk and 3x amount of food, but still she looks so thin.
C723D2DA-0B0A-4D33-987D-2E1956210199.jpeg

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
^ it's great that @YogurtExplosion finally learned where the wtf reaction option is located. I was beginning to think she didn't understand what the icon was for because she never - ever used it. But look how appropriate it was used in the previous post. Because Rove was so inarticulate and confusing in his use of language obviously @YogurtExplosion obviously was confused and indeed very appropriately used the wtf reaction icon. Bravo Yog - well placed.

• 1Smite
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

YogurtExplosion

Sniper Wolf
^ it's great that @YogurtExplosion finally learned where the wtf reaction option is located. I was beginning to think she didn't understand what the icon was for because she never - ever used it. But look how appropriate it was used in the previous post. Because Rove was so inarticulate and confusing in his use of language obviously @YogurtExplosion obviously was confused and indeed very appropriately used the wtf reaction icon. Bravo Yog - well placed.
I'm not a she, I've used WTF reaction many times, and @TheRover is indeed WTF for thinking that dogs are mishappened people.

Ah come on yog! I was just fucking with ya' :)
It's ok.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Hilde wakes up at 4-5 am, needs to pee and wants attention, falls asleep an hour later. Freya wakes up at ~9ish am, wants to go for a walk. They play loudly, 10am food. At noon they start whining about wanting to go play in the yard. Me, who’s been on extended sickleave and sleep usually until 11am (night owl) this has been jarring. They are cute and so worth it though.
76A42F08-65F6-4A92-BE4D-6D259EF2ED61.jpeg

D2B378FB-2C4A-4E99-AB6A-F30A03BC71F9.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: Scooter