WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook The Official All About Pets Thread

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
Are they naked pups? I can't remember. They look naked but their faces make them look like they have short hair. I just ADORE them.
they are! American hairless terriers, none of the fur all of the energy. They do have little hair, it feels like peach fuzz.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
they are! American hairless terriers, none of the fur all of the energy. They do have little hair, it feels like peach fuzz.
Gahhhh so cute! I've always wanted a naked cat but I'm too allergic. I don't think my hubby would go for a naked dog but always going to be on my mind. Haha

Stardust

Premium
Nico was very sceptic about them too. But I honestly wore him down because I’ve always wanted a dog and then I go find a bf who’s allergic, lol. We went to meet the dogs/breeder for an allergy check and a kind of interviewed each other. When we left, Nico was in love. They’re so frikkin adorable, are very expressive and cuddly, their skin isn’t like other naked dogs as it’s very smooth. They do need about an hour of exercise/play daily, need clothes for cold weather, we clip their nails once a week (the keratin has to go somewhere). They’re “allergy friendly” but there’s no scientific data behind it, for some it works and for some it doesn’t.

Would you say they feel like manscaped nut sacks?
But really... I'm curious lol
I don’t know, haven’t fondled enough manscaped nut sacks to remember. I’ll try to think about next time I do though.

Last edited:
  • 1Aww
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Jane Deere and BRiT

Stardust

Premium
@Brillo so cute! The left one has legit crazy eyes. Funfact! Naked cats buttholes suctions themselves to glass tables, so if your friend had any glass tables, there’s brown star cat kisses on them.

the difference in adult running and puppy running. hildes body isnt yet in sync with her fast legs.
D917AB54-0654-49BB-AF3A-207FA037E249.jpegFC14DB9F-AB93-4F5F-A332-9CFAFFE31896.jpeg