WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Offspring: Is their new stuff better?

Chronic Anger

Bringer of Genocide
Out of all the albums, my favorite is a toss up between Smash and Ixnay On The Hombre, but i listen too them now and i think they sound so used. It's sad but i hope it's just a phase in their lives and hope that if make a new album it'll be better than Splinter

Chronic Anger

Bringer of Genocide
Thanks retard, if you think they suck, why bother to even reply?

Because when you open the thread, you open a spot for opinions, whether they agree with yours or not.

Jung

???
Premium
I think their older stuff is OK, but their newer material is complete garbage. I liked their self titled album, I think it's the one with Jennifer Lost the War on it. There was another album they did before the Self Esteem album which was OK as well, but I can't say the same for anything newer than that.

P.S. Don't derail this thread.

Chronic Anger

Bringer of Genocide
lol, yeah it is. You heard Can't Repeat? O my god, with that same repeating tone, grrrrrr, that song sucks.

Do you mean Ignition?

I've only heard a few songs by them, but they have some ok shit. Mostly older stuff that I've heard, though. So, I can't really speak on the newer music.

Invader

Last Living Souls
Old Offspring kicked ass! New offspring sucks. Same goes for any other bands that were playing in the early 90's late 80's. I.E; Metallica, Slipknot, Motley Crue. Hell, even old eminem kicked ass and I dont even like rap.

hy565

Hoodrat
I like their song "Original Prankster" that one is nice...not sure about the new ones though

I heard an Offspring song on the radio today. I forget the name of it somehow...that "You know you could always go on Ricki Lake"...maybe it was called Ricki Lake? I don't know. Anyway, it fucking sucked ass. I vomited up my intestines and it was the busiest day of work ever so they wouldn't let me go home to put them back in. God damn I hate where I work and the Offspring for being such a shitty band.

The Xephon

Banned - What an Asshat!
Older = better

Their newer stuff is a bit poo. I think that Smash and Ignition are the best by far. "Burn it Up" i mean what a fucking ace tune. I've herad a few of the tunes from Splinters and it's a bit shit. hope the new stuffs better, BACK TO THE OLD SCHOOL!!!:woot: