WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The ol' classic Disney's!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Ahhh The good ol' days of the good classics of Disney's cartoons.
The movies.
All the memories.

My fav movie is personally The Lion King (the first one of course) I watched it today. Took me back!

My friend says she never really liked any Disney movies.... :confused: ... i guess she was too busy trying to fly with a curtain tie around her neck acting like Peter Pan.

So...What's your fav?... Disney Cartoon/Movie

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Spirited Away...its an anime movie, but Disney produced it. Fantastic movie, great animation, original story...just a great experience.

Sorta getting tired of the same old shit with disney....but mulan and aladin were cool.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah, Disney haven't produced alot of good things recently... Maybe a few but nothing THAT great.

I can't say I've watched that anime movie...I'll have to see it sometime.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Dont worry...its not your typical anime...theres no violence or sex or anything...I thought i was going to be dissapointed, but is honestly one of the best movies i've seen period...animated or not.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That's pretty kool. I'll make a note to watch it.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
All Dogs Go To Heaven is a classic most definitely.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Oh geez! I forgot that movie... That's a great one! :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Der Fuehrers Face.

It's a little known Disney cartoon starring Donald Duck as a Nazi. I believe it has since been banned, but it's fuckin hilarious. Its about 55 or so years old. If you can find it, but are sensitive about the holocaust and other Nazi things, don't watch it. There are a LOT of "heil hitlers" that could bother you. Otherwise, its american propaganda. But... funny as hell.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I saw that while i was downloading something it said 'Banned - Donald Duck as Hitlar' wonder what it was.. lol :p

tbsrk said:
Der Fuehrers Face.

It's a little known Disney cartoon starring Donald Duck as a Nazi. I believe it has since been banned, but it's fuckin hilarious. Its about 55 or so years old. If you can find it, but are sensitive about the holocaust and other Nazi things, don't watch it. There are a LOT of "heil hitlers" that could bother you. Otherwise, its american propaganda. But... funny as hell.

Find me a link!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I've got the episode on my laptop... let me see if i can find it somewhere.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
well, im having trouble finding it, but it's available on DVD now. It won an Oscar back in the 40's.

EDIT: If you want the version I've got, and you have AIM, drop me a line at MonkeyDrinkin

tbsrk said:
well, im having trouble finding it, but it's available on DVD now. It won an Oscar back in the 40's.

EDIT: If you want the version I've got, and you have AIM, drop me a line at MonkeyDrinkin

Fuck. What else are you on? I've got access to Msn and Yahoo for the time being.

No aim.