WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On TV The Olympic Opening Ceremony Sucked!

Stevo the Human

I of Stevo's Stuff am D:
Look, if you saw the Olympic opening ceremony, you would think it's weird, too. I just don't get it. Maybe it's because of the "modern art" or the floats, or Greeks are weird, but that first half hour or so made no fucking sense.

Oh, and during the Parade of Nations, they went into commercial break all the fucking time! This is a ceremony! Don't interrupt it, you bastards! Of course, since I live in America, the most arrogant country out there, they went on and on about all the atheletes for the USA Olympic Team.

Then they lit the "cauldron." That ain't a cauldron, that's a ginormous joint! If you saw the other end, you'd see Cheech and Chong on a platform smoking it up! Everyone in the Olyympic stadium came out happy, because they were stoned and forgot how much the ceremony blew, and about 4 billion more people thought, "What the fuck?"

Oh, and a few dudes kissed me via the TV. Blech.

And now, to embarras one of the atheletes. Did you see the one dude waving his flag, then the flag fell off the stick! :p Oh, his friends sre gonna bug him with that for the rest of his life! And at the last minute, you could see the look on his face when it fell off! XD

So one last time, The Olympic Ceremony blew no matter who you are.

if you couldnt comprehend the opening ceromony of the olympic games then you just dont understand the whole meaning of the olympic games-to kick other countries asses!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Stevo the Human said:
Look, if you saw the Olympic opening ceremony, you would think it's weird, too. I just don't get it. Maybe it's because of the "modern art" or the floats, or Greeks are weird, but that first half hour or so made no fucking sense.

Oh, and during the Parade of Nations, they went into commercial break all the fucking time! This is a ceremony! Don't interrupt it, you bastards! Of course, since I live in America, the most arrogant country out there, they went on and on about all the atheletes for the USA Olympic Team.

Then they lit the "cauldron." That ain't a cauldron, that's a ginormous joint! If you saw the other end, you'd see Cheech and Chong on a platform smoking it up! Everyone in the Olyympic stadium came out happy, because they were stoned and forgot how much the ceremony blew, and about 4 billion more people thought, "What the fuck?"

Oh, and a few dudes kissed me via the TV. Blech.

And now, to embarras one of the atheletes. Did you see the one dude waving his flag, then the flag fell off the stick! :p Oh, his friends sre gonna bug him with that for the rest of his life! And at the last minute, you could see the look on his face when it fell off! XD

So one last time, The Olympic Ceremony blew no matter who you are.
Where have you been the last 20 years? The opening ceremony always blows.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
the ceremony was like a greek mythology crap my bro loved it but i hated it

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I semi-watched it while I was writing an article for my site, and it did suck kinda badly.

However, its the Olympics, and its hard to tarnish a legend...