WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The one that deleted my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Ok forum pm me with the reason for it and what rule I did break in bait & tackle, dont add any new rules please :mfinger:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
The rule you broke was in posting mindless drivel and twaddle. You added nothing to the forum. You stooges are doing nothing but a disservice to the style and intent of the forum. If we let you prattle around with no fear of repercusions or sense of obligations, this forum and this entire site will cease to exist.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
BRiT said:
The rule you broke was in posting mindless drivel and twaddle. You added nothing to the forum. You stooges are doing nothing but a disservice to the style and intent of the forum. If we let you prattle around with no fear of repercusions or sense of obligations, this forum and this entire site will cease to exist.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
MrNewbie said:

Apparently you missed years in school that they taught English. He said it wa removed cuz it had no relevance. For your assistance I've included the definition of the word relevance below. Hmm.. maybe I should tell you what definition means first

def·i·ni·tion Def`i*ni"tion
1. A statement conveying fundamental character.
2. A statement of the meaning of a word, phrase, or term, as in a dictionary entry.

Refer to item number two (2)

rel·e·vance Rel"e*vance
1. Pertinence to the matter at hand.
2. Applicability to social issues: a governmental policy lacking relevance.
3. Computer Science. The capability of a search engine or function to retrieve data appropriate to a user's needs.

For the sake of this post, refer to definition number one (1).

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
badassmtbiker said:
Apparently you missed years in school that they taught English. He said it wa removed cuz it had no relevance. For your assistance I've included the definition of the word relevance below. Hmm.. maybe I should tell you what definition means first

def·i·ni·tion Def`i*ni"tion
1. A statement conveying fundamental character.
2. A statement of the meaning of a word, phrase, or term, as in a dictionary entry.

Refer to item number two (2)

rel·e·vance Rel"e*vance
1. Pertinence to the matter at hand.
2. Applicability to social issues: a governmental policy lacking relevance.
3. Computer Science. The capability of a search engine or function to retrieve data appropriate to a user's needs.

For the sake of this post, refer to definition number one (1).

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
He ran out of words, so now he uses pictures... Gumers quick go get the crayons.

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
Broken said:
He ran out of words, so now he uses pictures... Gumers quick go get the crayons.
Remember that old saying (used to be on keychains/Tshirts/bumper stickers in the 80s) - I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person..

This really isn't that satisfying. Kinda like beating up a homeless retard. Sure, at the time when your friends are eggin you on it sounds like a good idea. Hell, it even sounds fun. Then later, you realize it was just really mean, and nothing good came of it.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, broken and badass, you two are sick, demented, horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE people.

Not even FOR_STARTERS would do that...

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
for_starters said:
for starters, broken and badass, you two are sick, demented, horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE people.

Of course not. Why would you beat on your parents?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
for_starters said:

Don't even talk about sick horrible horrible people. You fucking ass bubble of shit hanging from fly's ass. YOU ARE WORTHLESS. not even For_Starters would do that. Why cause you would get you ass kicked. You gay cock sucker of Mr.Newbie dildo. Whats that... oh take the dick out of your mouth. LOL Lamest line to ever be used on the net. First of all one doesn't even need to speak to type. SEE NO WORDS NEED TO COME OUT OF MY MOUTH ONLY HAVE TO MOVE MY FINGERS. Its called a keyboard. Thats what you finally figured out how to use.

But oh wait wait. I have to type For_Starters in front of everything. I am sorry. Please Kitana make them let me back into the chatroom. I will be good Please. I challange you to a typing test. Please. I need to type for starters. It starts everything.

Beg bitch Beg.

whats the other faggots name....who the hell gives a damn. Obvious he can't say anything worthy of being remember.

I think i know who you guys are now. Your the faggots i use to laugh at and turn down for dates. Your the guy driving the little toy car. Listen I told you all.... I could never date walking talking piles of shit. Awww... Look a walking talking turd fucker...how novel.

So here... have A coke....and a :) and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:mfinger: Cheers.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Don't even talk about sick horrible horrible people. You fucking ass bubble of shit hanging from fly's ass. YOU ARE WORTHLESS. not even For_Starters would do that. Why cause you would get you ass kicked. You gay cock sucker of Mr.Newbie dildo. Whats that... oh take the dick out of your mouth. LOL Lamest line to ever be used on the net. First of all one doesn't even need to speak to type. SEE NO WORDS NEED TO COME OUT OF MY MOUTH ONLY HAVE TO MOVE MY FINGERS. Its called a keyboard. Thats what you finally figured out how to use.

But oh wait wait. I have to type For_Starters in front of everything. I am sorry. Please Kitana make them let me back into the chatroom. I will be good Please. I challange you to a typing test. Please. I need to type for starters. It starts everything.

Beg bitch Beg.

whats the other faggots name....who the hell gives a damn. Obvious he can't say anything worthy of being remember.

I think i know who you guys are now. Your the faggots i use to laugh at and turn down for dates. Your the guy driving the little toy car. Listen I told you all.... I could never date walking talking piles of shit. Awww... Look a walking talking turd fucker...how novel.

So here... have A coke....and a :) and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:mfinger: Cheers.
for starters, wow, kitanas mad guys. i suggest we run far, far away, were the bubbling foam spewing out of her stinky mouth can't touch and infect us. :mfinger:

PS: you are one fucking pussy kitana. you yourself that you code pages all day and that you could own me at typing, but decline the challenge? where's the logic? show me up bitch! :mfinger:

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
for_starters said:
for starters, wow, kitanas mad guys. i suggest we run far, far away, were the bubbling foam spewing out of her stinky mouth can't touch and infect us. :mfinger:

PS: you are one fucking pussy kitana. you yourself that you code pages all day and that you could own me at typing, but decline the challenge? where's the logic? show me up bitch! :mfinger:

a typing contest? What's next - filing? Okay Sally Secretary. No wonder you've settled for making a low wage the rest of your life.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
for_starters said:
you yourself that you code pages all day and that you could own me at typing, but decline the challenge? where's the logic?
Boy are you thick. Did you not realize that she was implying you weren't worth the effort!?

Status
Not open for further replies.