WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The only smart person here

Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
u guys are both fuckheads! oooo whacha gonna do mr newbie tell me to take my dick out of my mouth? or something else un original

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
YUCK FOU!!! said:
u guys are both fuckheads! oooo whacha gonna do mr newbie tell me to take my dick out of my mouth? or something else un original

"un original"? get a fucken life and btw take out that dildo from your sister.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
Seem to be ITAKEOFFENCE, the rest is just no :mfinger:
for starters, newbie, you'd be something to me if you didn't steal my insults...

goodbye. :cool:

it's always a hoot when retards call eachother smart.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, newbie and itakeoffence, we shud b a team and flame all these motherfuckers until they die of dehydration cuz they've been cryin to much, u guys savvy?

for_starters said:
for starters, newbie and itakeoffence, we shud b a team of fags and blow eachother until the day we die of dehydration cuz we've been swallowing too much dick gravy, u guys savvy? btw i love cock in my mouth!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ITO,
Your butt buddies are calling you.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
dustinzgirl said:
ITO,
Your butt buddies are calling you.

do i have to qoute another post where for_starters owned you now instead of Mr.Newbie?

Truly, your massive intelligence looms in your shoddily spelled, word shortened, homo-erotic/homophobic insults.

why the FUCK was this thread brought back to life? let it die already

edolphritler

Der Stallion Italiano
MrNewbie said:
Seem to be ITAKEOFFENCE, the rest is just no :mfinger:
You can't just go around being a faggot. You know what you are? You're a little bitch, and bet you'd like to suck it, wouldn't you?
:mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Knowing you, you would probably be the one to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.