WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines The "other" choices for president

breakology

Kiss my Converse
LINK
David Cobb and Pat LaMarche are campaigning on the platform of the Green Party of the United States. They stand for:
- Bringing the Troops Home NOW
- Universal Single-Payer, Health Care For All
- Clean, Renewable Energy
- Small Businesses
- Education, Not Incarceration
- A Living Wage
- True Equality and Justice for All
- Sustainable Economic Policy
- LGBTIQ Rights
- Slowing Global Warming
- Healthy Forests
- Veterans Rights
- Reparations
- Ecological Wisdom
- Repealing the "PATRIOT" Act
- No Draft
- Medical Marijuana
- Stem Cell Research
LINK to a handy drop down box covering his stance on various issues
Michael Anthony Peroutka & Dr. Chuck Baldwin for the concerned citizens party

"I like President Bush personally. He is a sincere man. I respect his office. But, it is becoming painfully obvious that he has no plan to get our country out of the un-Constitutional, bloody, deadly, mess going on in Iraq. In fact, Mr. Bush and John Kerry both favor putting more troops into Iraq. In his recent press conference, Mr. Bush said our troops would be in Iraq 'as long as necessary,' 'for a while,' until Iraq is 'a free country.' He said Iraqis would provide their own security 'eventually.' I strongly disagree. As President, I would move immediately to withdraw all our troops from Iraq in a way that would provide for the safety of those Iraqis who worked with us during this illegal, wrong-headed war.
LINK to the issues
Michael Badnarik & Richard Campagna for the Libertarian party

# The Bush administration's discretionary spending has exceeded the Clinton administration's discretionary spending—not including the additional 500 billion spent on the war

# The Bush administration lied to the American people in order to invade Iraq

# The Bush administration plans to re-institute the draft after the election

# Bush administration policies have created an increase in the cost of petroleum products

# Bush administration, under the guise of national security has nearly bankrupted the transportation industry

# If George Bush wins this election, Hillary Clinton is expected to be the Democratic nominee in 2008

# The Bush administration has usurped state and local control on multiple issues
just a few of the other candidates you probably will not hear from .

Jung

???
Premium
Michael Badnarik will be getting my vote.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
# If George Bush wins this election, Hillary Clinton is expected to be the Democratic nominee in 2008
That is fucking scary, I can't stand Hillary Clinton. Republicans should vote Kerry just to prevent that.

squarehead

ass raped by IE
If you say that break, u obviously dont know the real Hillary. All u see is the polarizing figure that she is in the political arena.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Well, as a citizen from new york, i was too young to vote in the Hillary Clinton/Rick Lazio race, but Lazio (an idiot from long island who couldnt campaign his way out of a paper bag) lost to an OUTSIDER! *gasp* very uncommon when politicians run for a senate seat.

Needless to say, i was skeptical of Clinton, i was afraid that being from Arkansas, she wouldn't have a clue what it's like to be a new yorker. (And not just a stereotypical new yorker, and upstate new yorker too, yeah, weve got farms and shit).

Turns out, Clinton has swayed my opinion, she's represented this state and herself well in Congress, and generally she's flying under the radar and letting the senate work as a body. She's impressed me mucho.

If it turns out shes up for the presidency in 2008, don't immediately write her off, do some research.

squarehead

ass raped by IE
Thats exactly wat I mean. Some ppl think of her as an ambitious bitch because she didnt divorce Bill after the lewinsky scandal. Dont ask me how crazy ppl reason. Apparently, they think that Hillary and Bill are held together only by ambition. Just cause she is a lady striving for office doesnt mean she is a radical feminist. Do you research ppl.

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
David Cobb and Pat LaMarche........Now when you say that they support reparations, What, reparations for slavery? The war in Iraq? the war of 1812? Reparations for what?

edit:typo

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
nevermind

Nevermind I found it on the site. I would rather pay a tree farmer reparations for the fact that I have an artificial Christmas tree. That is just stupid. If you can convince me that I had anything to do with slavery or any of that other shit then I will gladly pay my share.