The Pain.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay to start off the day, I lost my voice and I'm a mute and now it hurts to breath. I got punched in the face by one of my friends on accident. I got slammed in the the balls with a basketball in gym. And my Best friend gave me a "Ball tap" Even after being hit in the balls with a basketball. I got slammed into a wall by another friend. And to top it all off my foot got twisted around and now I can't feel my foot over the pain of it. And this all happened in one day! Has anyone else had a painful day like this were stuff just happens one after another. I think I'm now sterile from being hit in the balls so much. - Skyline-Cobra

ferengi

Yay fire!
I feel your pain. Yesterday evening I got a black eye, busted lip, twisted arm, a cut on my leg, and a bloody nose. That all happened in the course of about 30 seconds. The cause: A pissed off yearling who didn't want to go back into his stall.

Earlier that morning, I had also been stepped on and bitten by another horse, and kicked at and barely missed by another. I also managed to slam my leg in my car door (how I pulled this off, I have no idea... it was 6:00 a.m. and I was tired...).

I'm still waiting for the day I end up with a fractured arm or broken ribs. I've been lucky enough to avoid SERIOUS injury so far, but how long that may last is anyone's guess.

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
[sky] said:
Okay to start off the day, I lost my voice and I'm a mute and now it hurts to breath. I got punched in the face by one of my friends on accident. I got slammed in the the balls with a basketball in gym. And my Best friend gave me a "Ball tap" Even after being hit in the balls with a basketball. I got slammed into a wall by another friend. And to top it all off my foot got twisted around and now I can't feel my foot over the pain of it. And this all happened in one day! Has anyone else had a painful day like this were stuff just happens one after another. I think I'm now sterile from being hit in the balls so much. - Skyline-Cobra

*passes the hydrocodone to SKY*

Sounds like you are accident prone.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
[sky] said:
I am, I get the shit beat out of me daily, most of the time by my asshole friends

Haha. Your friends rock. I'd totally beat the shit out of you if i were your friend. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
[sky] said:
Dude, I'm Non-Violent. Plus, I can't beat up half my friends.

That is your problem, and until you can stand up for yourself; you will continue to get beat upon. And so goes life... :(

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
Seems like you have some good friends. Have you thought about getting better friends, some less violent. Or revenge, revenge is good.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Thank god I'll never meet you in real life.

Na. . . if he beats you up just call me. . . If he beats me up. . . call my brother. . . If he beats up my brother. . . Call upon God. . .

Miracles are miracles but they will never come true unless you really kiss some ass!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Government Mule said:
Theres a big difference between non-violence and standing up for yourself.
Yes, but I would never touch another person with intent to physically hurt them. I'm a verbal type of person.