WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Pain.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Okay to start off the day, I lost my voice and I'm a mute and now it hurts to breath. I got punched in the face by one of my friends on accident. I got slammed in the the balls with a basketball in gym. And my Best friend gave me a "Ball tap" Even after being hit in the balls with a basketball. I got slammed into a wall by another friend. And to top it all off my foot got twisted around and now I can't feel my foot over the pain of it. And this all happened in one day! Has anyone else had a painful day like this were stuff just happens one after another. I think I'm now sterile from being hit in the balls so much. - Skyline-Cobra

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Sounds like a very productive day at school today, dear. :D :thumbsup:

ferengi

Yay fire!
I feel your pain. Yesterday evening I got a black eye, busted lip, twisted arm, a cut on my leg, and a bloody nose. That all happened in the course of about 30 seconds. The cause: A pissed off yearling who didn't want to go back into his stall.

Earlier that morning, I had also been stepped on and bitten by another horse, and kicked at and barely missed by another. I also managed to slam my leg in my car door (how I pulled this off, I have no idea... it was 6:00 a.m. and I was tired...).

I'm still waiting for the day I end up with a fractured arm or broken ribs. I've been lucky enough to avoid SERIOUS injury so far, but how long that may last is anyone's guess.

[sky] said:
Okay to start off the day, I lost my voice and I'm a mute and now it hurts to breath. I got punched in the face by one of my friends on accident. I got slammed in the the balls with a basketball in gym. And my Best friend gave me a "Ball tap" Even after being hit in the balls with a basketball. I got slammed into a wall by another friend. And to top it all off my foot got twisted around and now I can't feel my foot over the pain of it. And this all happened in one day! Has anyone else had a painful day like this were stuff just happens one after another. I think I'm now sterile from being hit in the balls so much. - Skyline-Cobra
*passes the hydrocodone to SKY*

Sounds like you are accident prone.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Taylor_Blade said:
Sounds like you are accident prone.
I am, I get the shit beat out of me daily, most of the time by my asshole friends

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
[sky] said:
I am, I get the shit beat out of me daily, most of the time by my asshole friends
Hit them back, they will stop then! :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Hit them back, they will stop then! :thumbsup:
Dude, I'm Non-Violent. Plus, I can't beat up half my friends.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
[sky] said:
Haha. Your friends rock. I'd totally beat the shit out of you if i were your friend. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
[sky] said:
Dude, I'm Non-Violent. Plus, I can't beat up half my friends.
That is your problem, and until you can stand up for yourself; you will continue to get beat upon. And so goes life... :(

Hicts

Your mighty ruler. OBEY!
Seems like you have some good friends. Have you thought about getting better friends, some less violent. Or revenge, revenge is good.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
tbsrk said:
Haha. Your friends rock. I'd totally beat the shit out of you if i were your friend. :thumbsup:
Thank god I'll never meet you in real life.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
Na. . . if he beats you up just call me. . . If he beats me up. . . call my brother. . . If he beats up my brother. . . Call upon God. . .

Miracles are miracles but they will never come true unless you really kiss some ass!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
[sky] said:
Ha! Thats what you think. I'm rek1 yo, and ill send my posse after you FO SHO... respek nuckaz.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Government Mule said:
Theres a big difference between non-violence and standing up for yourself.
Yes, but I would never touch another person with intent to physically hurt them. I'm a verbal type of person.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah, im very non-violent, truly, my hero has been ghandi since i was around 8

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Zickddot said:
yeah, im very non-violent, truly, my hero has been ghandi since i was around 8
Mine has always been Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.