WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The perfect flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that noone can decide on a good "flame" When ever someone tries to "flame" someone else, the latter person just says "Wow, that was a weak flame" and this is how our flame battles seem to go on. Is flaming just criticizing someone elses post?

What is the fabled "perfect flame?"

I'm expecting this "ninjalooter" character to respond to this...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
dull_bullet said:
Everybody knows the perfect flame comes from an automated insult. Just watch!

May I be cynical for a bit? I hope you don't mind, but with Dull _ Bullet's latest barrage of pea-brained, effete sound bites, I can't resist the urge to make a few cynical comments. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. While this country still has far to go before people are truly judged on the content of their character, he has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to place macabre chiselers at the top of the social hierarchy. Perhaps the most cantankerous manifestation of homophobic sentiment among pathological marauders has been the way they offer hatred with a pseudo-intellectual gloss, but remember that if we take his pleas to their logical conclusion, we see that when you least expect it, he will break the mind and spirit, castrate the character, and kill the career of anyone whose ideas he deems to be contemptible.

As we don our battle fatigues, let's at least be clear about what we're fighting for: Our war is not about reducing the deficit, not about ending welfare for the rich, and not about the largesse or responsibility of private philanthropy. All we want is for Dull's faithfuls not to support hostile governments known for human rights abuses, wrongful imprisonment, and slavery. Regardless of what Dull seems to assert, his exegeses are a threat to the freedoms enjoyed by all free citizens of the world. He knows perfectly well that I, for one, predict that he will persist with his perversions, profligacy, and perilous pursuits, but what makes matters utterly intolerable is knowing that the main dissensus between me and Dull is that I think that one of the most mind-numbing mysteries for those of us who don't like Dull is trying to understand people who do. He, on the other hand, contends that everyone who doesn't share his beliefs is an amoral, dirty infidel deserving of death and damnation. I hope I haven't bored you by writing an entire letter about Dull _ Bullet. Still, this letter was the best way to explain to you that only by striving to think outside the box can I put an end to refractory fanaticism.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dull_bullet said:
It seems that noone can decide on a good "flame" When ever someone tries to "flame" someone else, the latter person just says "Wow, that was a weak flame" and this is how our flame battles seem to go on. Is flaming just criticizing someone elses post?

I'm expecting this "ninjalooter" character to respond to this...
There is no such thing! It only exists in mythology!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Linksy said:
You've gotta admit it was a little funny.
She pwned me with my own saying. So really you have no idea how funny it was to me.

Nymphchick said:
:rofl: what a random act of faggotry CL. :p
Nice display of a random act of lesbianometry. :thumbsup:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
:rofl: What a nice thread. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
dull_bullet said:
Is flaming just criticizing someone elses post?
Ideally, yes.

dull_bullet said:
The perfect flame is a blend of witty original themes which prove the point that the user receiving the criticism is a biast, hypocritical, or heartless bastard. There is usually a decent amount of humor to ensure the flamer makes his/her point and, for the most part, the flame receives much acclaim or agreement from the community.

Janglenut

Particinator
Nailbomb said:
Everybody knows the perfect flame comes from an automated insult. Just watch!

May I be cynical for a bit? I hope you don't mind, but with Dull _ Bullet's latest barrage of pea-brained, effete sound bites, I can't resist the urge to make a few cynical comments. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. While this country still has far to go before people are truly judged on the content of their character, he has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to place macabre chiselers at the top of the social hierarchy. Perhaps the most cantankerous manifestation of homophobic sentiment among pathological marauders has been the way they offer hatred with a pseudo-intellectual gloss, but remember that if we take his pleas to their logical conclusion, we see that when you least expect it, he will break the mind and spirit, castrate the character, and kill the career of anyone whose ideas he deems to be contemptible.

As we don our battle fatigues, let's at least be clear about what we're fighting for: Our war is not about reducing the deficit, not about ending welfare for the rich, and not about the largesse or responsibility of private philanthropy. All we want is for Dull's faithfuls not to support hostile governments known for human rights abuses, wrongful imprisonment, and slavery. Regardless of what Dull seems to assert, his exegeses are a threat to the freedoms enjoyed by all free citizens of the world. He knows perfectly well that I, for one, predict that he will persist with his perversions, profligacy, and perilous pursuits, but what makes matters utterly intolerable is knowing that the main dissensus between me and Dull is that I think that one of the most mind-numbing mysteries for those of us who don't like Dull is trying to understand people who do. He, on the other hand, contends that everyone who doesn't share his beliefs is an amoral, dirty infidel deserving of death and damnation. I hope I haven't bored you by writing an entire letter about Dull _ Bullet. Still, this letter was the best way to explain to you that only by striving to think outside the box can I put an end to refractory fanaticism.

This is an example of a shitty flame. Notice how the person actually tries to make a good flame, spends time thinking of something, makes it a huge ass post, but then the normal person will not take the time to read it?

A flame must be longer than the average one line, but not a fucking book as done by the fucker ahead of me. It must be witty, have ups and downs, and not be just a complete slur of the word "faggot".

That, my friends, is a good flame.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
This is an example of a shitty flame. Notice how the person actually tries to make a good flame, spends time thinking of something, makes it a huge ass post, but then the normal person will not take the time to read it?

A flame must be longer than the average one line, but not a fucking book as done by the fucker ahead of me. It must be witty, have ups and downs, and not be just a complete slur of the word "faggot".

Plus, nobody understands a single fucking word that nailbomb faggot says. What a n00b.

So odd - so is it appropriate for newbies to jump in and just start flaming??? I'm thinking that I may be short lived if I do...

ElmCitySweetie said:
So odd - so is it appropriate for newbies to jump in and just start flaming??? I'm thinking that I may be short lived if I do...
Do whatever the fuck you want, just don't say a lot of useless shit.
Anything I'm forgetting?
Oh yeah, fuck you.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
ElmCitySweetie said:
You're sure welcome to try cupcake.

Just keep in mind that while Ghetfuct acts all big and bad, he sometimes has a mental breakdown. Most oftentimes it follows sexual encounters with MaxPower, but Jason has been known to toss GF, the ole' butternuts too.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
ElmCitySweetie said:
im thinking you wont be able to keep up.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Janglenut said:

/me points to where I said it was automated.

You're a fucking moron. Of course, I'm not suprised after reading the stupid shit most of your posts are, like "Let France get Bin Laden. ;)" What the hell kind of idea is that? France couldn't find their own country on a map.

dustinzgirl said:
Plus, nobody understands a single fucking word that nailbomb faggot says. What a n00b.
It's not my fault you can't comprehend anything more than "I pulled my cock out just for you, bitch." CL must like his women drunk and stupid. :happysad:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
To me the perfect flame is when the person who is being flamed reads it and thinks "Shit... he has a point....". When you can move the stupid ass, even an inch in his feeble thinking, That is the perfect flame.

icka said:
im thinking you wont be able to keep up.
I'm thinking after posting 940 times here that I'd have a better come back than that. Gimme a minute and I'll be sure to send some your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.