WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The perfect thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've been studying the threads, and it seems that atleast one person finds a thread dumb or retarted. So I ask you. . . Is a perfect thread possible? Cause it seems as if it's not. But who knows! Maybe, God will come to visit one of us, and show us the error of our ways!

I can guarantee that this is NOT a perfect thread.

:thumbsdn:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yet it seems this is the closest that we will ever get until God sends help.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mmm...cheese said:
I've been studying the threads, and it seems that atleast one person finds a thread dumb or retarted. So I ask you. . . Is a perfect thread possible? Cause it seems as if it's not. But who knows! Maybe, God will come to visit one of us, and show us the error of our ways!
U R RETARDED!

mmm...cheese said:
Studying threads? damn, now that's boredom.

Yet, another failed attempt! :thumbsdn:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
Studying threads? damn, now that's boredom.

Yet, another failed attempt! :thumbsdn:

Maybe we should just give up...

jamesp

In Memory...
I've said it once and I'll say it again, a thread being good or not is relative. I don't find this thread terrible, but apparently some other people do, thus, it is my belief that a perfect thread is unmakeable. Someone will always find something wrong with it or say something stupid to fuck it up.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Nothing makes everone happy, there's always one asshole, or more.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
dude, give it up there will never be a perfect thread because the fact is theres this idea.....What would make something a perfect thread? and how would you prevent assholes from screwing it up?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rurrouni said:
dude, give it up there will never be a perfect thread because the fact is theres this idea.....What would make something a perfect thread? and how would you prevent assholes from screwing it up?
The answer is obvious! Hunt them down, and gas their houses. :thumbsup:

mmm...cheese said:
The answer is obvious! Hunt them down, and gas their houses. :thumbsup:
So, are you going to give us your address?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Awaken said:
So, are you going to give us your address?
7700 Mayfair Dr. Please, hunt me down. That way I can kill you when you knock on my door. (I keep a shotgun in my bedroom with ammunition right by it for protection)

mmm...cheese said:
7700 Mayfair Dr. Please, hunt me down. That way I can kill you when you knock on my door. (I keep a shotgun in my bedroom with ammunition right by it for protection)
Ah, good. So you can kill yourself. Problem solved. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I require proof of this threads perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.