WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Pest

magnolia

Postaholic
My youngest brother is the source of a lot of my irritation. He's always following me and my friends. And now that my bf is staying with us I've caught him snooping through my bf's stuff. I yell at him and he doesn't stop. He's constantly where I am and where my bf is.

Another annoying thing is that as soon as anybody makes any food, even if you ask him if he's going to want some and he said no, he's right there with his nose in the pot wanting some. It's like, you said u didn't want any, so I didn't make any for you. I've learned to just make extra. It's so annoying. And he doesn't just eat a little. If there's anything left, he'll eat it. (He's 9 yrs. old and he weighs 100 lbs. At least that's what he weighed the last time he was on the scale.)

He always wants to come with me. It's like, no; I'm going to work. You can't come with. No I can't stop and get you leaches cuz they don't sell them anywhere near where I work or on the way home from work and I'm not going 15 min. out of the way for bait.

Maybe I'm just being a mean older sister. But I'm nearly 10 years older than he is. I should be expected to be his best friend. I got grounded cuz I didn't take him with me one day and my mom was like, you need to do more stuff with him cuz all he does is sit on his ass at home cuz nobody will do anything with him. Well, it's not my job to keep him entertained. It's so frustrating.

Plus, if I get something at the store for myself (like bubblebath or a toy or a neat pen or something) he always asks if he can have it. NO! I BOUGHT IT FOR ME NOT FOR YOU! IT'S BRAND NEW, SO DON'T EVEN ASK!!! Grrrr...

I hate little kids too, you should kick him in the ass and hang him over a balcony. Then tell him the next time you do it, you'll let go. :D

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
magnolia said:
Plus, if I get something at the store for myself (like bubblebath or a toy or a neat pen or something) he always asks if he can have it. NO! I BOUGHT IT FOR ME NOT FOR YOU! IT'S BRAND NEW, SO DON'T EVEN ASK!!! Grrrr...
He wants to play with your, uhh, toys? I sure hope that's not what I'm thinking of...

But yeah, 9 year olds are almost always annoying. My friend's little brother was exactly like that. He'll (eventually) grow out of it.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Maggie!!! When you gonna post pics of you and your bf? I been dieing to see yall together and u keep making posts with him in em, u making me crazy...lol. Send me one on Msn if u dont want to post. later girl.. :eek:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
He'll grow out of it, and yeah It gets annoying, cos all my cousions are younger than me. :rolleyes: and I always have to take care of them. Imagine, 10 of your younger brother! GOD!

Anyways... Maybe you should set aside to do something with him like every week? Just like a day thing, or 2 weeks or something, Im sure he'd appreicate it, and your mom would get off your back.
Just a sugg. Hope everything goes ok!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mags, yeah little brothers can be annoying, but he just looks up to you guys because he loves you and wants to be part of what you are into. I have not seen my little brother in four years, and wont see him for another three because he is in prison. Be glad and appreciate your family, as annoying as they can be, because that is the only family you will ever have.

That sucks, Mags. Maybe you could act like a total spaz so he'll be embarassed to hang out with you? Gah, I dunno. I'm bad at this. I don't have any annoying younger siblings. Hell, I AM an annoying younger sibling.

I'm sure he'll grow out of it. I don't know that there is much you can do in the meantime. :happysad:

Janglenut

Particinator
My little brother is just like that, granted there is only 7 years between us, but I know how you feel.

Constant irritation and following blow, but hey. I figure someday he'll come around.... Until then :mad:

magnolia

Postaholic
hang him over a balcony. Then tell him the next time you do it, you'll let go.
I've done that before. It doesn't phase him. Then he whines to my mom and I get in deep crud.

Nailbomb said:
He wants to play with your, uhh, toys? I sure hope that's not what I'm thinking of...
It's not what you're thinking. A lot of times I buy things for the daycare and other times I just buy fun trinkets cuz I play with em when I'm bored or frustrated.

Maggie!!! When you gonna post pics of you and your bf? I been dieing to see yall together and u keep making posts with him in em, u making me crazy...lol. Send me one on Msn if u dont want to post. later girl..
I'll send you a pic. The most recent one is from prom though.

Chris14

Fuck The Fucking Fuckers
Well I think its pretty obvious.... He probably looks up to you or your BF try to tolerate it, or better yet, try talking to him, I know when I was that age I looked up to older people - for the most part anyway

necro

Postaholic
How tall is the young buck? If nothing else, just put him under a laundry basket with like 8 things of detergent ;)

magnolia

Postaholic
necro gone bad said:
How tall is the young buck? If nothing else, just put him under a laundry basket with like 8 things of detergent ;)
He's pretty big. He wouldn't fit under a luandry basket. But maybe I can figure something out.

raverel

Flame Bait
you have to wait a little before he comes around. i have a smaller brother, like 10 years betwen us and the only way i could get away from him was to go in an other city to colege.:) now he is ok. doesn't bother me annymore.

Your are 19 huh? Well here is my best advice to get your little brother out of your hair. MOVE OUT, you should be through with high school by now, and you SHOULD have a job by now, saving to go to college or some idea of what you are going to do with your life. Staying at home living with mommy and boyfriend is gonna get you nowere in life except pregneant and without a future.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
BrokenTraitor said:
Your are 19 huh? Well here is my best advice to get your little brother out of your hair. MOVE OUT, you should be through with high school by now, and you SHOULD have a job by now, saving to go to college or some idea of what you are going to do with your life. Staying at home living with mommy and boyfriend is gonna get you nowere in life except pregneant and without a future.
:rotflmao:

One again, CHECK EL FUCKING DATE-O ON EL THREAD-O. Mag has already moved into a college dorm.

magnolia

Postaholic
BrokenTraitor said:
I take offense at that. And, I'm not 19 until Friday! So I expect lots of presants. :D Anyway, I am living in my dorm now and it's not as big a problem as it was. But when I go home for the holidays it's going to get bad again.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Two things....panties and nutella....he'll never bother you again.