WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The "Play Pen"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
This, is the Play Pen. It is here that you will learn to walk and THEN run. I see that we have some here who attended our last camp. Please feel free to learn from those more experienced that you. This camp was established by "Us" to beat, burn, and scar those who are weak.
/me glares at those in the play pen\
Let the erotic pain, COMMENCE!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this is the burnt cheese thread? yay we needed some entertainment. thanx for the thread starter. next time you get out of your play pen i'm gonna poke your eye out.

mmm... cheese wants to play with the big people.

Shall we let him?:happysad:

why? its not like he can play with the big kids, toss him back in the play pen.

Shaman Yoh said:
FOr no reason: :mfinger: Hahahahahaha!!!

ya who the fuck was talking to you shit for breath, get back in the play pen with cheese.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
there's a playpen??
the wonders never cease.. :happysad:

can i piss all over the retards in it?

oops, didn't wait for an answer..

/me zips back up..

Shaman Yoh said:
FOr no reason: :mfinger: Hahahahahaha!!!

sorry i'm gonna throw off the thread a bit.
listen here you little bitch, next time you want to judge me or my kids, better think twice about it. i don't take kindly to young punks who just dropped their balls trying to tell me that maybe i shouldn't have been a mom. maybe your mom should have swallowed instead of popping you out. so shut the hell up.
for future referance, you little fuck, there's no flamming in life sucks, hence the title, thats where people go to vent, get problems off of their chests. now if you can't be mature enough and give big boy answers, then keep your fuckin trap shut!:mfinger:

Go Nymph! Slam your womanhood right into this kid's gaping asshole! Maybe he'll rupture again and Karl can get banned for posting a picture of it. That would kick ass, much like when I jump up and down and kick my own ass.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
there's a playpen??
the wonders never cease.. :happysad:

can i piss all over the retards in it?

oops, didn't wait for an answer..

/me zips back up..
! The fuck's this yellow stuff on the floor Void?
/me shoves your nose in it and hands you a mop
Clean it up bitch. You just earned yourself a day in the playpen.

Unforgiven said:
mmm... cheese wants to play with the big people.

Shall we let him?:happysad:
Well Nymph said yes... and you're Nymph's bitch aren't you?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
why? its not like he can play with the big kids, toss him back in the play pen.
You're a little kid? :confused: Cause we play together all the time. ;)

Nymphchick said:
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this is the burnt cheese thread? yay we needed some entertainment. thanx for the thread starter. next time you get out of your play pen i'm gonna poke your eye out.
Oh, are we still sore about that little incident about when I missed?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Great. Another waste of time. I thought you were serious about teaching us to walk and run but so far the most intresting things said are by Nymphchick. That's usually not that bad because others have something fun to say but not this time. Just her. Glad I'm hiding in the cupboards away from the play pin. Drink all the naptime juice and I'll let you fucks just try to put the others to sleep...

Nymphchick said:
maybe your mom should have swallowed instead of popping you out. so shut the hell up.

now if you can't be mature enough and give big boy answers, then keep your fuckin trap shut!:mfinger:

WOW I think that just might shut his punk ass up

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
yeah i don't want to be hit by so harsh words ! never ever underestimate the force of a woman !! she'll screw you !!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
So this thread goes with all the others that make you go :confused:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
! The fuck's this yellow stuff on the floor Void?
/me shoves your nose in it and hands you a mop
Clean it up bitch. You just earned yourself a day in the playpen.
that's funny mr massively motherfucker dot dot dot cheese.. real funny, you calling me a bitch.
ahem, now push your sphincter back up your ruptured ass, comb your hair back down and straighten your clothes.. sit in your cell, sorry cage, sorry 'pen' and we'll both keep it a secret that nymph raped you, ok?
i'll be along later with some more 'lemonade'. ;)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
meh_it_all said:
So this thread goes with all the others that make you go :confused:
Yes. I don't have the first freaking clue what's going on.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
that's funny mr massively motherfucker dot dot dot cheese.. real funny, you calling me a bitch.
ahem, now push your sphincter back up your ruptured ass, comb your hair back down and straighten your clothes.. sit in your cell, sorry cage, sorry 'pen' and we'll both keep it a secret that nymph raped you, ok?
i'll be along later with some more 'lemonade'. ;)
Ahem, bitch, geht back in that playpEn. I'll get the fucking lemonade because you would bring back piss in a glass; dot dot dot, DOT. (I win)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
Ahem, bitch, geht back in that playpin. I'll get the fucking lemonade because you would bring back piss in a glass; dot dot dot, DOT. (I win)
so it's a playPIN now is it?
you're fucking weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.