WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Pope is a true balla...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff

Pope John Paul II is an honourary Harlem Globetrotter. This unusual honour was bestowed upon him in November 2000. He was given 75 as a squad number, but to date hasn't participated in a game. And perhaps he never will.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Damn. It's always been a dream of mine to see the Pope play hoops with a bunch of huge black guys. Get better, pope.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I personally hope that dude dies. How the hell do you become a pope anyways? Sit on your lazy fuckin ass while being the right family to "earn" the heir to being the pope? Whatever

ferengi

Yay fire!
Bullshyt said:
How the hell do you become a pope anyways?
It's a very long and complicated ritual.

First you have to chug 7 gallons of holy water. After that, you must fast for 7 days. After the period of fasting, you must eat 7 bibles, not eating pages with the word "holy" or "Jesus" on them. Then, you must suffer 77 lashes from 7 midget priests holding 7-lashed whips. When that's done, you must hold your breath for 7 minutes and run accross 777 feet of hot coals. Eat 7 bowls of spaghetti made with sauce from 7 different kinds of plants grown next to 7 bibles, then after that they smack you 7 times in 7 different places with a large fish and give you your beanie and a magical septre.
Then the whole catholic church is yours to rule :D

...or something like that.

Bullshyt said:
I personally hope that dude dies. How the hell do you become a pope anyways? Sit on your lazy fuckin ass while being the right family to "earn" the heir to being the pope? Whatever
he's 300 years old... i'm sure he'll die soon.

then it'll be all over the news for about a year.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ferengi74656 said:
First you have to chug 7 gallons of holy water. After that, you must fast for 7 days. After the period of fasting, you must eat 7 bibles, not eating pages with the word "holy" or "Jesus" on them. Then, you must suffer 77 lashes from 7 midget priests holding 7-lashed whips. When that's done, you must hold your breath for 7 minutes and run accross 777 feet of hot coals. Eat 7 bowls of spaghetti made with sauce from 7 different kinds of plants grown next to 7 bibles, then after that they smack you 7 times in 7 different places with a large fish and give you your beanie and a magical septre.
Then the whole catholic church is yours to rule :D
Whoa. A large fish? I never knew that. :p

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Bullshyt said:
Intelligence seems to come in fleeting waves.... BEWARE THAILAND!!!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Catholic Popes who died during sex: Leo VII (936-9) died of a heart attack, John VII (955-64) was bludgeoned to death by the husband of the woman he was with at the time, John XIII (965-72) was also murdered by a jealous husband, Pope Paul II (1467-71) allegedly died while being sodomized by a page boy.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Today, I was messing around with a friend, and I pushed him and said "Get outta here!" A bunch of my other friends went completely silent and stared at me. Then one of them said "Damn. You're such a baller!"

What? I don't get it either.

I should take the pope 1 on 1.

He'd win, though. He had god on his side.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Icarus said:
Today, I was messing around with a friend, and I pushed him and said "Get outta here!" A bunch of my other friends went completely silent and stared at me. Then one of them said "Damn. You're such a baller!"
You hang out with a bunch of nerds... :D