WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Post hall of fame: Favorite Posts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Bigfoot said:
Wednesday is already a holiday "National hump day" me and all my lady friends hump until someone get horny and wants to fuck me. And then we do.

Its a great Holiday. :cool:
I don't know how many of you remember this guy.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Broken said:
Papa Broken Smooth
:lol:

i unno if it was cause i was high or drunk, but i laughed my nutters off when i seen that!

and i'm flattered that you used me as yoru first! :D

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
You know, it`s really nice to know that im infamous enough to get a...sort of hate mail in my reputation stuff, I feel important that my views are original, strong backed up with an arguement, and higly diferent than yours and offensive, but just so you all know, I sometimes give a shit about your oppinions and would rather quote the first post in a topic, and I have never been a fucking coward and shoot off an annonymous reputation, never, next time you attempt to insult me, learn how to spell

This is someones Sig.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Sod said:
:lol:

i unno if it was cause i was high or drunk, but i laughed my nutters off when i seen that!

and i'm flattered that you used me as yoru first! :D
How's that butt feelin' can you sit yet?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
why'd you start that with my name? just curious
i was afraid to reply that whole thing...

it's like looking at a pyramid from a helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.