WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music The power, the pooowwweeerrr!!

10,772
55
253
#1
I'm quite bored staring out of my tiny glass window in this shithole of an office.

So. Whoever can guess one out of five of my favorite songs, will get some rep points. Because I'm just that damn nice.

If you don't care about rep, then fuck it. Do it because I demanded it.
 
10,772
55
253
#3
Ahh. There's one. But really I prefer Tool's version.

I'll give it to you anyways because you were smart enough to check my profile.

One more question for you </rant>. Who is L. Z.?
 

brad_nz

Just another white guy
51
0
0
#4
bat out of hell- meatloaf
micheal jackson- black or white (more white tho... haha)
fuck i dono wut ur songs r! i unfortunately i dont no how to read minds
 
10,772
55
253
#5
brad_nz said:
fuck i dono wut ur songs r! i unfortunately i dont no how to read minds
That's why I said guess silly goose. Not read my mind and tell me.



Bat Out of Hell, not the best song on that album.
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
#6
HavokChylde said:
One more question for you </rant>. Who is L. Z.?
Google tells me it's Led Zeppelin. Don't tell me I'm not resourseful *google check* resourceful. :thumbsup:

</rant>
 

brad_nz

Just another white guy
51
0
0
#8
i feel again that tingling euphoria that is thought coming over me again...
no that was just an ant in my hair...

as the great Tony Soprano once said- Fuck it
you do realise there are millions of songs out the in the ''BIG WIDE WORLD'' -as my derranged mother once called it...- for all i no you could enjoy a traditional fertility song from Equitorial Guinea in northern africa...

Hotel California- The eagles...????
 
#9
HavokChylde said:
I'm quite bored staring out of my tiny glass window in this shithole of an office.

So. Whoever can guess one out of five of my favorite songs, will get some rep points. Because I'm just that damn nice.

If you don't care about rep, then fuck it. Do it because I demanded it.
fuck your taking over. you have a hell of a lot of rep points for your miserable amount of posts. uhhh "i want to shoot the fuck out of you" - elton john. thats a good song. now where are my good rep points?
 
10,772
55
253
#10
Damn you googlers! Resourceful is good I suppose....


I prefer being a yahoo.
 
10,772
55
253
#11
deus_ex_machina said:
fuck your taking over. you have a hell of a lot of rep points for your miserable amount of posts. uhhh "i want to shoot the fuck out of you" - elton john. thats a good song. now where are my good rep points?


I'm not taking over.

I'm just dong my duties as an angry-at-the-world kinda guy.

And trying to right wrongs as well.
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
#12
HavokChylde said:
Damn you googlers! Resourceful is good I suppose....


I prefer being a yahoo.
elgoog is quite funny. Google kills it though, yahoo has good free email though, better than hotmail. Rumor has it that google are going to do free email with silly sized storage.

</rant>
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#13
Rumor confirmed. I already have a beta account. 1GB of free storage. Thanks, Stoj!

Um...there has been news of this for a while...where have you been?
 
10,772
55
253
#14
brad_nz said:
i feel again that tingling euphoria that is thought coming over me again...
no that was just an ant in my hair...

as the great Tony Soprano once said- Fuck it
you do realise there are millions of songs out the in the ''BIG WIDE WORLD'' -as my derranged mother once called it...- for all i no you could enjoy a traditional fertility song from Equitorial Guinea in northern africa...

Hotel California- The eagles...????
There are quite alot of songs out there.
Eagles, are quite good, but they're not going to the top of the list.
Figure out my style, then you'll find the answer.

Think for yourself.
Question Authority.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#15
Amish paradise----->weird al
 
10,772
55
253
#16
Damn. I really seem like a Weird Al kinda guy........?

Who remembers Polka Party?
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#17
you could be more of a beegee's type of guy,Am i right? :thumbsup:
 
10,772
55
253
#18
Awwww, that's lame too. Songs people! Songs.






And yes, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a ladies man, no time to talk.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#19
The joker----->steve miller band
 
10,772
55
253
#20
Fuckin a!

That's 2.....


Sorry Shep, I gotta wait a bit before I give you more rep, ya know. Gotta spread the love a little more.

But I don't forget about my peoples.