WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the president

Jung

???
Premium
Your profile says you're 25, but you post like you have the mentality of a 14 year old. Good job, you've just joined the ranks of the other 20 year old+ simpletons on this forum.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
A moron born every minute.

Welcome, fucker!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
The only bush i trust is my own!

Welcome dickhead!

I'm_Darth_Vader said:
The only bush i trust is my own!

Welcome dickhead!
you got that from a girls tshirt...does this mean anything...?

welcome?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
*shoots a load on Bush's back* There anything else fucknugget?

junglizm said:
Your profile says you're 25, but you post like you have the mentality of a 14 year old. Good job, you've just joined the ranks of the other 20 year old+ simpletons on this forum.
glad i belong to the 30 year old club.:p

thank you all for welcoming me to the site, & for all the bush lovers.... tell it to all of the friends i lost in this war.... better yet im a disabled vet now because of this shit, convience me to like him.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
TTANNER720 said:
thank you all for welcoming me to the site, & for all the bush lovers.... tell it to all of the friends i lost in this war.... better yet im a disabled vet now because of this shit, convience me to like him.
You don't have to like him. But you do need to accept the fact that nobody forced you to join the military. It's your job, and you new that the day you signed your name on the dotted line and became Mrs.Uncle Sam.

Don't bitch about something that you volunteered to do. I did it for eight years. I didn't give a fuck about whinny fuckers then, and I don't give a fuck about them now. I'm guessing that you're no longer "in"? You've survived in one way or another. It's time to look beyond it and move on. You've got bigger and better things to think about. Like your career as a prison inmate.

Welcome to the free world, junior.

Jung

???
Premium
TTANNER720 said:
Nobody cares if you like Bush or not. Why would anyone feel compelled to convince you? Why would anyone even care?

Bush didn't make you sign your life away though, so your blame is ignorantly misplaced. You did this to yourself; you signed up to be a soldier, knowing that you might go to war some day... and you did. Deal with it, it was your own doing, and that's life.

I'm a veteran as well, and I hate whiners like yourself. :mfinger:

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
TTANNER720 said:

I'm active duty, and I aggree with the last 2 post's. I don't think you will find one person on this site that likes bush.

Welcome all the same.

420joe

damn the man
I think G W is a good man. That being said:

It cannot be coincidence that we have had two Texas oil moguls as president, and two wars with a major competitor of the Texas oil industry. God bless Texas

leehype

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
leehype said:
I don't think you will find one person on this site that likes bush.
I stand corrected.

ThomConspicuous

Inconspicuously Informal
Even though the consequences of combat were/are extremely higher in your situation, most everyone has a job and most of them don't like the decisions their 'bosses' make. If you think I'm arguing strictly for pencil pushers you're wrong...I'm talking about people who risk their lives for their jobs; firefighters, police officers, electricians...try replacing a down powerline in the rain sometime. Whatever it is people sign up for, be it something that just pays the bills or what they thought they are best suited for, they are bound by decisions and the task of carrying out goals.

I'm no fan of Bush personally, but he isn't the first (or last) president to send people into war. Even Clinton thought up a war in between blowjobs...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
420joe said:
I think G W is a good man. That being said:

It cannot be coincidence that we have had two Texas oil moguls as president, and two wars with a major competitor of the Texas oil industry. God bless Texas
how exactly was junior a mogul?
he ran companies like he drove his car.. drunk and recklessly..

now he runs the country, vicariously through mr rove, and has delusions that he runs the world.. but sans alcohol but a lot more recklessly.

the cunt is a 'ends timer'.. he does not care how we get to the end as long as it is fast and furious.. he would slice his own daughter's throat if he thought it would create a bigger mess in the middle east..

leehype

void said:
how exactly was junior a mogul?
he ran companies like he drove his car.. drunk and recklessly..

now he runs the country, vicariously through mr rove, and has delusions that he runs the world.. but sans alcohol but a lot more recklessly.

the cunt is a 'ends timer'.. he does not care how we get to the end as long as it is fast and furious.. he would slice his own daughter's throat if he thought it would create a bigger mess in the middle east..
There's always one:rolleyes: