WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines The president's real goal in iraq

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Come on, any thoughts on this? I thought he made some good points.. Not expecting you all to agree with this, but still you can't deny the reasons given by the white house for the war are fishy.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Because we won't be leaving. Having conquered Iraq, the United States will create permanent military bases in that country from which to dominate the Middle East, including neighboring Iran.
I would say this statement is right on the money. The US has never left a country that it has occupied. We are just now starting to pull out of germany.

morelos

lexicon incognito
sigh. to bite off someone else on this forum,

do you see that little option near the top-right corner of your screen?

~ dan ~

It makes a lot of sense. We may very well be the next Nazi Germany ( without the whole holocaust thing ) trying to take over the world. The scary thought is, with our power growing at an exponential rate in military arms, this may be a plausiable reality.