WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The question men hate

So I was poking around in the Tallywacker Tavern and found a post about the "unanswerable question". Since I do not have a penis, I have to reply here, I guess. I hate to break it to you, guys, but there's no easy way out. It's going to take a little work. That's just how it is.

The truth is: there is no one answer to give. It depends on the woman. Unfortunately you have to put a little thought into your answer. Consider what kind of person she is.

Some women ask cause they actually want the truth.

Some ask cause they want attention.

Some ask cause they want you you to say their ass looks fantastic, etc.

Some are sensitive and will get upset if you say they look even a little fat.

Some just want to avoid going out in public looking like shit and will appreciate an honest answer.

So, there ya go. Each woman needs a custom-made answer.

Slacker

Postaholic
So what is the unanswerable question :question: :question: :question:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
woman are a more advanced form of men

god put man on this earth and said "shit this sucks" then god made woman!

Slacker

Postaholic
Well that is a hard question for guys because we don't want to hurt them by saying yes but we don't want to say no because they just might that we were just sucking up to her. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If I ever were to ask that question, which I probably wouldn't cause I know it's just a set-up for disaster, I would want the truth. If I look like shit, I wanna know!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
If you're fat, chances are you're going to look fat.

Lucky for you ladies, (< I use the term loosely) BIGdaddyG doesn't discriminate.

icka said:

So does that mean women had dicks?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
icka said:

well the problem is god didnt think men through. he gave them a brain and a sword, the problem is when you draw the sowrd the brain goes into power save mode.

then he gave woman boobies, that wasnt one of his better days.
boobie pics...
mmm boobies

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
The correct answer is: "You know better than to ask questions if you're not going to like the answer."

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
zoloftcasserole said:
So I was poking around in the Tallywacker Tavern and found a post about the "unanswerable question". Since I do not have a penis, I have to reply here, I guess. I hate to break it to you, guys, but there's no easy way out. It's going to take a little work. That's just how it is.

The truth is: there is no one answer to give. It depends on the woman. Unfortunately you have to put a little thought into your answer. Consider what kind of person she is.

Some just want to avoid going out in public looking like shit and will appreciate an honest answer.

that's a pretty old topic, but if i remember havok said to quickly change the topic by complimenting her. that's the only way around it.

Example:

Woman: Honey do I look fat?
Man: I dunno, but I'd definitely tap that ass! *chases woman down and proceeds to make love to her*

By avoiding the question and showing affection, you're answering no and/or yes (in a good way) at the same time. Basically you're telling them that you don't care in the best way possible.

Slacker

Postaholic
LiberatioN said:
that's a pretty old topic, but if i remember havok said to quickly change the topic by complimenting her. that's the only way around it.

Example:

Woman: Honey do I look fat?
Man: I dunno, but I'd definitely tap that ass! *chases woman down and proceeds to make love to her*

By avoiding the question and showing affection, you're answering no and/or yes (in a good way) at the same time. Basically you're telling them that you don't care in the best way possible.
Dude that is the best pic up line in the world! Why couldn't i think of that? :thumbsup:

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
Ho hum pigs bum

The last guy i asked that proceeded to say that i looked like an anorexic twig?! romantic . . no. lol.

Where would men be without us ladies? :director:

Man i got de proper munchies. I got in wel early dis morning afta a massive punch up. n im proper hungry :munchies: :rolleyes:

p.s liberation reminds me of chef from south park . . "im guna make sweet love to you down by the fire . . ." LOL

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
icka said:

God created man.

Man wanted a sandwich and a blowjob

God created woman.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
RageAgainst said:
God created man.

Man wanted a sandwich and a blowjob

God created woman.
I'm kind of confused as to how man created the blowjob before God created women. Eh...nevermind, don't tell me.

i'd have to agree with DG on this one. if a girl wants a reliable answer she asks her friend, only a girl can give a proper objective oppinion that another girl can answer. if she happens to ask her man its cause she wants him to look at her ass and want to tap it :D

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
zoloftcasserole said:

girls need to stay out of the tt, it should be off limits to veiw by the other sexes, vice versa with the clam bar.