WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the ramones

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
does anyone here like the band the ramones?

I like the ramones because they are the original punk none of this emo bullshit

my favorite ramone's songs would include:

bonzo goes to bitburg

blitzkreig bop

i wanna be sataited

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Do you like The Ramones? Don't YOU have an opinion that you'd like to share... it would at least give people more than one place to start...

Karl

I like you a lot.
I liked the Ramones.

Like twenty years ago!

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Karl said:
I liked the Ramones.

Like twenty years ago!
i hope you were being sarcastic or if not please go die .......NOW!

Josie

Nimrod's Daughter
Yeah I like them, Sex pistols have nothing on them.

Jung

???
Premium
The Clash is still the best old school punk band.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
if you were there at the time the sex pistols were special as they broke down barriers, they weren't the best band but there was something special about watching the bbc singles chart show (top of the pops) and seeing the host have to do the top 40 countdown and when he got to #1 he just said 'it's them' and they didn't show a picture, play the song or anything.. it really was subversive compared to things like the convoy song in the chart. people were genuinely outraged by 'god save the queen' and 'anarchy in the uk'.
but they were a big gimmick, blatantly.. the clash and the damned were far better bands but didn't have the same impact/notoriety on middle england..
the ramones and the new york dolls were by comparison a secret.. i'm glad they get recognition now even if most of the guys are dead..