WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Real Reason Behind For Starters Stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
See awhile back ago for starters use to say I have nothing but respect for you Kitana. He use to get down on his knees and beg. Telling me how fast his fingers were and everyone seen it.

I mean it was just silly. I know the real reason why he targets dustinzgirl and I is because i shot him down more then once for a date. Yes, dustinzgirl had to turn him down too. He became enraged by us be able to have sex with our husband. And him sitting there jerking off with his right and left hand to the thought that upset him the most : that his cock was to small to create his own children.:

For starters has seen a lot of deep emotional pain cause he can not start anything. He can not even get hot cyberz on the computer. Yes... Yes... can you believe it? Our lil for starters..... :cry:

lol

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Poor kid. Must have been the anus raping aliens that emotionally scared him too. Mabye we should start being nice and giving him the benefit of doubt. Mabye, he is only a young man confused about his sexuality and is crying out for help. Mabye, just mabye, but then again, probably not....

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, i'm laughing my ass off at that shit...what a bunch of nonsensical rubbish. :mfinger:

pull ur fingers out of ur fucking panties, wash ur stinky, dirty hands, and come up with something better then this utter fuckery of a post. :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
for_starters said:
for starters, i'm laughing my ass off at that shit...what a bunch of nonsensical rubbish. :mfinger:

pull ur fingers out of ur fucking panties, wash ur stinky, dirty hands, and come up with something better then this utter fuckery of a post. :mfinger:

Seee see look

He thinking dirty thoughts of me again

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He probally sitting their probbing his asshole....

ewwwwyyyyy

no wonder I can't sleep

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starterzzzzzzzz, LOOOOOL, the day i think dirty thoughts about u is...well, never. :mfinger:

Big E

burner of random shit
Ok after that last remark all I can say is wow that was some fucked up shit right there.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
for_starters said:
for starterzzzzzzzz, LOOOOOL, the day i think dirty thoughts about u is...well, never. :mfinger:
Really, but read your words there ....I swear I consume your like for starters I mean the proof is everywhere look at your threads

and dustinzgirl I mean... we are married to real MEN... not a little boy like yourself... awww your so cute

want a cookie?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
can I have a scooby snack? pleeeeaaaaaaaase?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
for_starters said:
for starters, thanx for noticing. bye bitchy bitch. :mfinger:
Awww I ment you was cute in that ugly none datable type. Is that all you wanted me to say...

alright

"your sooo cute....."

Now just cause I said that doesn't mean I want to have a "relationship" With you....

It just means well hell... I don't fucking mean it I am just being NICE...

for_starters said:
Look Dustinzgirl he wants spam... I am sure I have a can some where.

Do we need to fix you a snack... too....

a cookie maybe

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Awww I ment you was cute in that ugly none datable type. Is that all you wanted me to say...

alright

"your sooo cute....."

Now just cause I said that doesn't mean I want to have a "relationship" With you....

It just means well hell... I don't fucking mean it I am just being NICE...

Look Dustinzgirl he wants spam... I am sure I have a can some where.

Do we need to fix you a snack... too....

a cookie maybe
:thumbsup: :snowman:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
for_starters said:
:thumbsup: :snowman:
look he built me a snowman :)

wow

you can't give me gifts for starters.... I mean

I have a REAL man... Please... just try to understand. I don't want you to feel anymore Pain

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
look he built me a snowman :)

wow

you can't give me gifts for starters.... I mean

I have a REAL man... Please... just try to understand. I don't want you to feel anymore Pain
for starters...

bye bye bitchy pie. :mfinger:

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Why are you scared that I am :)

for starters, no, not really, i don't think YOU urself can...but shyt happens.... :mad:

k this is stupid shit posting every second like we are in a chat room, i'm going to sleep i think....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
for_starters said:
for starters, no, not really, i don't think YOU urself can...but shyt happens.... :mad:

k this is stupid shit posting every second like we are in a chat room, i'm going to sleep i think....

Lalala off to bed.... you go.

Maybe tomorrow you will be able to use the site... maybe then you won't be...

Its that joyest time of the month so we will see what kind of mood I am in.

Status
Not open for further replies.