WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

The Real S.C.U.M....

Not open for further replies.
hahaha that was funny, i was giggling as i read it. they are prolly a bunch of chicks who don't shave their legs and pits :thumbsup:. hmmmm maybe thats duddles new forum! maybe jessica should join! oh well i hear ma master calling for his beer, of course i opened it first, hes worked too hard today. :happysad:

Chaotic Neutral
hahahahaHAAhaha! woooaaah that is so fucked up. Read it at some point they're like "DON'T KILL MEN. I repeat, killing men = not good. nuh-huh. thats bad." wtf? haha ok.

dolor ex fides
Anyone notice the prevalence of Hitler references in the media recently? i.e. Feminazis. I didn't see it until they pointed it out on the Daily Show. But it's true, everything gets compared to fucking Hitler and fucking Nazis these days.

Also, I found that link too damn hilarious. This part is the best -
The male is a biological accident: the Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is, it has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples.
The funniest part is: I think they're serious.
Not open for further replies.