WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The reason behind the bombings...wtf?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
The intelligence behind the bombings...wtf?

I still havent made up my mind if this is a piss take or actually serious.
Final Fantasy is to blame, and so is the size of Tifa's breasts....
Hmmm. Somehow I doubt the sequence in Final Fantasy VII was used as a training program for setting up a bombing operation.

Why do they always blame the video games?
Bad parenting might be a more reasonable area to look into when it comes to the behavior of todays children.

Jung

???
Premium
Well, the only thing that saved this CNN imposter from my ridicule is the fact that the author of the article slipped some satire in there. I'm glad that neither Tifa's breasts nor Mario were available for comment. (You should check your source, brother!)
On the whole, though, I'm glad that someone was finally able to pinpoint exactly what was screwing our kids up. I know that the AAPN (Alcoholic Abusive Parents Network) is excited to have finally been vindicated. I believe that I read a story that explains how happy that several high-ranking officials from both the "Federal Prison Committee for Inner-City Social Improvement" and the progressive "Zero Accountability for Criminal Action" are that the American people will finally focus on this very real threat to our children's healthy development rather than on insignificant issues such as personal accountability and social responsibility. I, for one, am happy that we've finally identified the culprit. The only thing I'm worried about, though, is how do we rectify all of the damage that that most violent of international warfare video games - Missile Command - has done to the millions of people over the past several decades. If we can just get a political figure to speak out on this issue, I'm positive that Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Circuit City will rush to pull the abominable game from their shelves...

Jung

???
Premium
Moving to Chit Chat, as this isn't an Issues topic.

Please read articles before you post them in the Issues forum. There is no point in debating satire...

Awww man...and it took me such a long time to think up the names of those organizations.... :gun: :(

Descent

Hella Constipated
Mario may not blow up power plants, but he blows his monster load in green pipes all the time.