WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The recent lack of Arcade Posters.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Now I'm not really complaining, just making an observation.

Has anyone noticed that the site hasn't been attacked by a barrage of blatent Arcade posters in a while? I've not been here long, but I noticed that they seem to come in droves for a couple of days, and then there is a lull for a few weeks. The cycle seemed to repeat itself for a while, but this last few weeks has really been nice.

The Mod's must be keeping an everwatching eye out for trouble. I LIKE IT! :thumbsup:

But, I still find it interesting to watch how some of the "I R AOL'er" posters seem to get farmed or banned before they've even finished their profiles.

Maybe records should be kept, to see who has been perm banned the fastest, and in the fewest posts, or how manytimes one IP has tried to make another account, or how many glasses of Kool-Aid have been consumed.

brainwashmonkey said:
Now I'm not really complaining, just making an observation.

Has anyone noticed that the site hasn't been attacked by a barrage of blatent Arcade posters in a while? I've not been here long, but I noticed that they seem to come in droves for a couple of days, and then there is a lull for a few weeks. The cycle seemed to repeat itself for a while, but this last few weeks has really been nice.

The Mod's must be keeping an everwatching eye out for trouble. I LIKE IT! :thumbsup:

But, I still find it interesting to watch how some of the "I R AOL'er" posters seem to get farmed or banned before they've even finished their profiles.

Maybe records should be kept, to see who has been perm banned the fastest, and in the fewest posts, or how manytimes one IP has tried to make another account, or how many glasses of Kool-Aid have been consumed.
A sign of the apocalypse? *raises glass of Kool-Aid* To the end of the world!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
I hate the FCC said:
A sign of the apocalypse? *raises glass of Kool-Aid* To the end of the world!
mmmm KOOL-AID

umm bmw was i one of those arcade posters???

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
i'll admit, i came here for the arcade, but when i had some intelutical conversations and finally found a place to "rant, rave, bait and tackle" i was and will always be hooked.
in short...
i<3wtf.com

Pookie

Heartless Angel
billybob13 said:
i'll admit, i came here for the arcade, but when i had some intelutical conversations and finally found a place to "rant, rave, bait and tackle" i was and will always be hooked.
in short...
i<3wtf.com
I commited the same crime. I repented the same way.
I made god kill a kitten. I hate myself.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
you're like 13 posts deep man....you could be an arcade poster in sheeps clothing....or something.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
I didn't even know there was an arcade when I joined. I just wanted to bitch about stuff.

If I'd come upon this site a year ago, when I was still in school, the arcade would have been so great. This job shit is really cutting into my sitting around time.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Pookie said:
I commited the same crime. I repented the same way.
I made god kill a kitten. I hate myself.
you made god kill a kitten? i thought you ate the kitten youself......