WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Reply Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
see who can reply to this post the most!

Rules:
1. you cant reply 2 times in a row
2. you may only reply once someone other then you has replyed
3. game is over when this post reaches 75 replys, all post from 1-75 will be counted to see who was able to reply the most, double replyers(people who reply 2 times in a row) will be disqualified.

Prizes:
bragging rights

well wtf did you want the prize to be?, its a forum game :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
again

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

GottaHurt said:
It's because you're in the closet playing with yourself.
lol... and no im gonna win still and Kitana isnt dq'd cuse she has good views and shes seksi :number1:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
It's because you're in the closet playing with yourself.
blah...

lol

I am not even touching that, somehow i know where it would lead...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
btw... your not going to win

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
OuttaControlX said:
lol... and no im gonna win still and Kitana isnt dq'd cuse she has good views and shes seksi :number1:
guess what? lol went back and reread the rules... that sucks

i thought you said we could post twice in a row... but then had to wait for someone to reply

then went and looked and seen the word can't

fucker

Status
Not open for further replies.