WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Return of a Badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Carlin once said:

"If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?"

The monkeys and apes being all of the damn n00bs, thread killers, and crybabies we have running around here.

"I think you are immature!" WOW! That has got to be one of the best flames I've ever seen. :sarcasm: Come on people. Bring some style....some tastefulness, to your flames.

Also, a few of you joined this site need to grow some balls. You want to post in B & T, then try to make it a flame, instead of "wow dude, that was a good one!1!WTFOMGBBQ!!" *cough*sky*cough*

For now, I'm finished...It's gehtting late on me. You guys are lucky. Pansy ass mother fuckers. I'm here to entertain you, and you my little piggies, are here to entertain me.

So dance piggies, dance.

Janglenut

Particinator
Hello you fucking twat. What the fuck is up with your "uber" return speech.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
What the fuck is up with yourself janglenuts? Been taking those drugs again? Time for your ritalin little bitch.

Janglenut said:
Hello you fucking twat. What the fuck is up with your "uber" return speech.

Twat?

At least my return wasn't due to people feeling sorry for me, so they un-banned me.

By the way, the return of a badass thing had nothing to do with me (maybe) so I appreciate having a fan out there.

Jangleballs is a Havok fan, whodathunkit?

breakology said:

Well. The piggies have been sorta dancing to my expectations.

I'm sure these guys around here can't play an instrument and dance at the same time.

Just a bunch of one handed typing masters.

Janglenut

Particinator
Can't you see HavokHoe, nobody gives a fuck. This thread had like 7 posts in 3 weeks. Shut the fuck up.

Janglenut said:
Can't you see HavokHoe, nobody gives a fuck. This thread had like 7 posts in 3 weeks. Shut the fuck up.

Oink oink.

You proved a point though by answering.

Dance Piggy. Dance.

Jangleballs dances.

tbsrk said:
Could've fooled me. :p

Well for me to entertain, it'll cost about a dollar.

Jingles doesn't dance for free, you know.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Goddamn. And I just gave my last dollar to gehtfuct to watch my goldfish for the next hour.

tbsrk said:
Goddamn. And I just gave my last dollar to gehtfuct to watch my goldfish for the next hour.

Sorry.

Ask DG. She's put about 50 on it already. I'm sure there's more to spare.

*shake shake*

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
No, Jingles will only enterain men for free, but for females, it will cost them , ya know, when you're as straight as he is, thenthat means something must be crooked, oh right...it's him.

Bullshyt said:
No, Jingles will only enterain men for free, but for females, it will cost them , ya know, when you're as straight as he is, thenthat means something must be crooked, oh right...it's him.

Wow, a hell of a punchline.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Janglenut said:
And yet it's fascinating enough that more than half of the posts were from you.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Oink oink.

You proved a point though by answering.

Dance Piggy. Dance.

Jangleballs dances.
Poker anyone?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
George Carlin once said:

"If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?"

The monkeys and apes being all of the damn n00bs, thread killers, and crybabies we have running around here.

"I think you are immature!" WOW! That has got to be one of the best flames I've ever seen. :sarcasm: Come on people. Bring some style....some tastefulness, to your flames.

Also, a few of you joined this site need to grow some balls. You want to post in B & T, then try to make it a flame, instead of "wow dude, that was a good one!1!WTFOMGBBQ!!" *cough*sky*cough*

For now, I'm finished...It's gehtting late on me. You guys are lucky. Pansy ass mother fuckers. I'm here to entertain you, and you my little piggies, are here to entertain me.

So dance piggies, dance.
whatever you are our bitch boy and you know it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
whatever you are our bitch boy and you know it.
Why can't I get this image of you, in a leather teddy, fishnet stockings, spike heels, a whip, and a leather hat; out of my head? Standing there twirling a ball-gag on your finger, saying "Next!" with a german accent. :whip:

My apologies to anyone whom I have corrupted with this description.

MaxPower said:
My apologies to anyone whom I have corrupted with this description.

Don't worry. I'm sure the person on the other side of the confessional booth will enjoy this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.