WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the return of douching

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
62
0
0
#1
this would be nice, renegade justice. where is the law that says i can't drag a suspicious towel head around by his nappy beard while i drive 95 mph on the highway. maybe if there is a little more of this they might descide to stay the hell away from america. on second thought this might be an attraction to them, a reminder of home. oh who cares on with the lynching!
 

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
1,415
0
0
#3
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
11,052
398
382
#5
I don't need an army to lynch you.

Hell, my cat could do it himself.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#6
you can't spell decide.. yet you want to be judge and jury for anyone who looks middle eastern or south asian.
YOU are what's wrong with america.
 

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
62
0
0
#7
good thing you dont need an army. and i dont think your cat will do the trick either.
 

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
62
0
0
#8
i did not say i wanted to be the judge and jury. just the executioner.
 

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
1,051
0
0
#9
void said:
you can't spell decide.. yet you want to be judge and jury for anyone who looks middle eastern or south asian.
YOU are what's wrong with america.
yeah her name sums it all up

her fingers do stink they cant type out a word......
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#10
stinkyfingers said:
this would be nice, renegade justice. where is the law that says i can't drag a suspicious towel head around by his nappy beard while i drive 95 mph on the highway. maybe if there is a little more of this they might descide to stay the hell away from america. on second thought this might be an attraction to them, a reminder of home. oh who cares on with the lynching!
renegade justice implies circumventing the legal process.

and as to 'where is the law?', there are several. all of which involve federal time. you will get raped in prison for being a racist sack of shit, good lifechoice.
 

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
62
0
0
#12
i am sure that there is no law on the books that says....

article 1: no citizen shall drag another by his/her nappy beard while operating a vehicle.
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#13
stinkyfingers said:
i am sure that there is no law on the books that says....

article 1: no citizen shall drag another by his/her nappy beard while operating a vehicle.
Well, there is one in the WTF.com rules that says racist behavior will not be tolerated.

I move for permaban on stinkyfingers.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#14
stink, you're in america.. the biggest melting pot, the biggest social experiment, the biggest collection of nationalities in the world.. so why would you choose to be a racist sack of shit?


you should leave, the rest of us will survive.
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#15
void said:
stink, you're in america.. the biggest melting pot, the biggest social experiment, the biggest collection of nationalities in the world.. so why would you choose to be a racist sack of shit?
He was probably born somewhere between Mississippi and Georgia.
 

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
62
0
0
#16
which race have i offended? white people can't have nappy beards and wear towels on thier heads?
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#17
stinkyfingers said:
which race have i offended? white people can't have nappy beards and wear towels on thier heads?
Pulling shit like that stops being effective when you get to 8th grade.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#18
stinkyfingers said:
which race have i offended? white people can't have nappy beards and wear towels on thier heads?
/stink backs out of the corner, hoping someone will agree with him.
 
1,723
90
112
#19
stinkyfingers said:
this would be nice, renegade justice. where is the law that says i can't drag a suspicious towel head around by his nappy beard while i drive 95 mph on the highway. maybe if there is a little more of this they might descide to stay the hell away from america. on second thought this might be an attraction to them, a reminder of home. oh who cares on with the lynching!
Luckily, there are rules against racism!

Banned in 5..4..3..2......
 

stinkyfingers

retarted since 1979
62
0
0
#20
fact is i did not mention a race or a color, just some descriptive features.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.