WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The River

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I spend my day by the river. It reminds me of a man who once lived. I see my face in the water. The waves of time roll in. As the sun hits my eyes, i see the light. It cleanses me of all the hurt within. At the riverside i sit alone as my father once did. Now I see my face in the water and im standing next to him. I see my face and my fathers, he turned and what he said. He looked me right in the eyes and said "If you're alone and you cant find me your son,go to him". Then i see his face, he reminds me my youth it lives inside me. My sons the light that father flows within. Now I walk along by the river. Footsteps in the sand are there. I walk alone by the river, as I wonder whats happend to him. Then I see his face he reminds me, the footsteps laid were from me. He said, "I took you into my light and i carried you that day. Now I see my face and I wonder about time and what its done for him. Now I sit alone by the water, the tide comes in .Then I see the light I know inside, I know, he'll never walk alone. Then I see his face he reminds me my son he lives beside me. I take him by my side, I'll never walk away. I take his hand as only a father can,we walk the river sand.......

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I dont consider myself a writer and my typing skills are slow at best.Its just a hobby and i try.This crap comes from me not "gehtfuct".Posting this stuff at WTF.com makes me a tad bit uneasy.So If you can find within yourself, be kind..........come on give some feed back.I can take it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
gehtfuct said:
I spend my day by the river.It reminds me of a man who once lived.I see my face in the water.The waves of time roll in.As the sun hits my eyes,i see the light.It cleanses me of all the hurt within.At the riverside i sit alone as my father once did.Now I see my face in the water and im standing next to him.I see my face and my fathers,he turned and what he said.He looked me right in the eyes and said "If you're alone and you cant find me your son,go to him".Then i see his face,he reminds me my youth it lives inside me.My sons the light that father flows within.Now I walk along by the river.Footsteps in the sand are there.I walk alone by the river,as I wonder whats happend to him.Then I see his face he reminds me.the footsteps laid were from me.He said"I took you into my light and i carried you that day.Now I see my face and i wonder about time and what its done for him.Now I sit alone by the water, the tide comes in .Then I see the light I know inside,I know.he'll never walk alone. Then I see his face he reminds me my son he lives beside me.I take him by my side,I'll never walk away.I take his hand as only a father can,we walk the river sand.......(be gentle).... :rolleyes:

Ahhh.... Its not the most orginal thing i have read :), inspired by footprints in the sand....

However it is a very touching and very colorful peice of writting. Good Work and keep posting. I will make sure no one flames anyones writing. I give you my word.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
Ahhh.... Its not the most orginal thing i have read :), inspired by footprints in the sand....

However it is a very touching and very colorful peice of writting. Good Work and keep posting. I will make sure no one flames anyones writing. I give you my word.
thanks K. I've got a whole book of crap.I'm not big on originality so much as inspiration just yet. at least I dont think so.I dont really know you, but I trust your judgement.