The RNC

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Can you believe this nonsense,
What a joke, these clowns are the ones that have been stagnating america with their so called Hero President,
They all seem so pathetic, but they ought to be ashamed of themselves at the way they have carried this fool around,
and now they are making a show of him doing an even better job the second time?

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Well after all this time it has come to the conclusion that Trump is still in denial of the wrongs he has done,
The path of division and hate in our country is higher than it has been in a while,
Trump and his hour long speech of so many lies and misleading claims,
Heres an excerpt by Daniel Dale who has been Fact Checking Trump for CNN,
The list of good he has done,is fairly small,
which I honestly cannot tell if its for the good of the American peoples or for the betterment of the 1% and those that follow.

“This president is a serial liar, and he serially lied tonight,” Dale said.

Here’s the full list of errors, as recited by Dale:

1. “Trump said Joe Biden is ‘talking about taking down the border wall.’ Biden has specifically, explicitly rejected that idea. He just said he’ll stop further additional construction.”
  2. “Trump claimed, as always, that he is the one who passed the veterans’ choice law. Barack Obama signed that into law in 2014. Trump signed a 2018 law to modify it.”
  3. “Trump said, ‘I have done more for the African American community than any president since Abraham Lincoln.’ That is ludicrous. Lyndon Johnson, for one, signed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.”
  4. “Trump again touted a ‘record 9 million job gain over the past three months.’ He didn’t mention, as usual, that that gain follows a record 22 million job loss over the previous two months.”
  5. “He said he’ll ‘continue to lower drug prices.’ They’ve increased during his presidency.”
  6. “He said they opened a Jerusalem embassy for less than $500,000. Early documents show it was at least $21 million.”
  7. “He claimed NATO member spending has increased for the first time in about 20 years. Spending, in fact, rose in 2015 and in 2016, before he took office.”
  8. “He said he will always, and Republicans will always, strongly protect people with preexisting conditions. That pledge has already been broken. He and they have repeatedly tried to weaken those protections in Obamacare.”
  9. “He claimed again that he banned travel from China and Europe. No, he imposed partial restrictions with many exemptions. Tens of thousands of people continued traveling over.”
  10. “He boasted about the Covid testing system and about his general response. Look, experts nearly universally say the US was fatally slow in its response, especially slow in setting up adequate testing.”
  11. “He said he ended what he called ‘a NAFTA nightmare’ and he signed a brand new US-Mexico-Canada agreement — the USMCA. That agreement preserves, maintains most of NAFTA.”
  12. “He boasted about building about 300 miles of border wall. What he didn’t say is that most of that is replacement barrier. As of August 7, according to official data, just 5 miles had been built where none existed before.”
  13. “He suggested Joe Biden would confiscate guns. That’s baseless. Biden is running on a non-mandatory buyback of so-called assault weapons.”
  14. “He said Democrats want to defund the police. Biden, again, doesn’t, has rejected that.”
  15. “He said he has ‘very good information’ that China wants Biden to win because Biden is soft on China or cheerleads for China. The US intelligence community says China wants Biden to win because it sees Trump as unpredictable.”
  16. “He said Biden vowed to close down charter schools. Biden’s plan is skeptical on charters, but would not abolish them entirely.”
  17. “He denounced Biden for voting for the Iraq War. Biden did indeed vote for the Iraq War. But what Trump doesn’t mention is that he also supported that invasion.”
  18. “He said Democrats twice removed the word ‘God’ from the Pledge of Allegiance at their convention. Two individual caucus meetings outside the main primetime programming did leave it out, but it was uttered in every primetime event.”
  19. “Trump denounced so-called cancel culture as an insidious, left-wing thing. He, Donald J. Trump, has tried to get dozens of people and entities canceled, fired, boycotted, including literally, last week, Goodyear.”
  20. “He said he imposed an order to give 10 years in prison to rioters. That’s a maximum discretionary sentence up to judges, in existing laws. His order just asked the government to fully enforce.”
  21. “He said Biden’s plan would eliminate America’s borders. No. Just no. It’s wrong.”

It’s quite the list, but this level of lying and misleading isn’t new to Trump. According to the Washington Post, Trump has now made more than 20,000 public false or misleading claims since he assumed office.

As my colleague Matt Yglesias has argued, there’s something more to this than just lying — it’s bullshitting. Here’s Princeton University philosophy professor Harry Frankfurt, explaining the concept:

For the bullshitter, however, all these bets are off: he is neither on the side of the true nor on the side of the false. His eye is not on the facts at all, as the eyes of the honest man and of the liar are, except insofar as they may be pertinent to his interest in getting away with what he says. He does not care whether the things he says describe reality correctly. He just picks them out, or makes them up, to suit his purpose.
It’s not just that Trump is lying. It’s that Trump doesn’t seem to care at all for the truth. What he says is only meant to make him look good. That’s the context in which Trump claims time and time again that he’s passed laws he never passed and built border walls he never built.

And so when the president speaks, it’s perpetually difficult to say if he’s telling the truth or merely reciting self-serving bullshit.
So whats the feedback?
Could I be wrong about Trump,I dunno..I have always disliked him and his ways of mistreatment to those "beneath" him, his politics are nonexistent to the point of tearing ones hair out,but for some ungodly reason, peoples like him.
but im not a fan of Biden nor some of his visions, he's better than Bernie I think, but not by much..
Time will tell by November.

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
I want to lynch all of them ... Demo or Repub.

The path of division and hate in our country is higher than it has been in a while,
Pointing fingers only contributes further to the separation.
Thinking that one party is actually better than the other is a delusion, especially when none of them care for you, or your 'opinions'.
They are ALL laughing at you, while they rape your pocketbook.

You know, the effed up thing is ...
My 85 Year old Grandpa, life long Christian, actually called me last week.
He asked me if I knew where to get a gun at !!!
I'm like WTF ... What do you need a gun for Papa?

He had been watching FOX News, just delving head first into it, believing that he was still watching fair and balanced media circa 1949, he thinks the BLM movement is coming to his community, and they're gonna take his home that he's worked all his life for.
And he HAS to protect his home from the pillagers... WTF, man?

When the level of propaganda and corruption is SO clear, and affecting our communities we so 'cherish'.
Our own propaganda media is causing fear and disillusion, and we want to point fingers at our president, like it's ALL his fault?

Wake the fuck up and realize that Political powers have you EXACTLY where they want you, debating over the hidden issue.
All of our Political leaders have failed us, and they continue to do so.

Coup de etat anyone?

• 1Like
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Does anyone else read BS's posts in Corky's voice, from Life Goes On?
It's like a muffled up, sluggish speech, with labor intensive vowels.

Kinda like if Arnold Schwarzenegger had a kid with a retarded Bolivian prostitute on morphine.
And the kid popped out, all ARRRGHHHH - WHUYZ MUY CHOPPAAA!!!

oh yes, RNC.
Still not a fan.
Still hate both parties.
STILL ... rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease
STILL got love for the streets, it's the D.R.E.

/derailer

Last edited:
  • 1Disagree
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium

Kinda like if Arnold Schwarzenegger had a kid with a retarded Bolivian prostitute on morphine.

oh yes, RNC.
Still not a fan.
Still hate both parties.

/derailer
Jumpin Jesus Dark Fader,what the hell you be smoking this f****** early in the morning...

/NeedsCoffee

• 1LOL
Reactions: Dark Fader

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly

oh yes, RNC.
Still not a fan.
Still hate both parties.

/derailer
Still mad and fighting with false ad hominems. Good job.

• 1Sad
Reactions: Dark Fader

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
I've found in other forum's that have Trollers practicing their skills by the flaming involved in the answering posts,
I have seen multiple threads where the Trollers start with the same arguments that are factual but twisted to fit their meanings,
You know there are people's who contribute to the media piranha frenzy by mass-gossip & made up or distorted facts of important events.
Assholes who claim to be doing it for the good but in reality are closet paraih's bent on creating dissent and division.
To me they're bullies in a fashion, also they're considered putz's and should be treated and spoken to as such.

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Like I've said before, and this along with all the other evidence proves
hes not init for America, he's init for his publicity tweets and pocketbook,
he makes large claims about those that break laws, yet he breaks many laws and regulations with his heavy hand of power,
and he somehow legally gets away with it because he's the Prez, or because he has the money to make it go away
with a new screaming match of hoax's and blame,
its a wonder people trust him for anything.

• 1Like
Reactions: BeautifulSniper

Templar

Not available in stores!
I've found in other forum's that have Trollers practicing their skills by the flaming involved in the answering posts,
I have seen multiple threads where the Trollers start with the same arguments that are factual but twisted to fit their meanings,
You know there are people's who contribute to the media piranha frenzy by mass-gossip & made up or distorted facts of important events.
Assholes who claim to be doing it for the good but in reality are closet paraih's bent on creating dissent and division.
To me they're bullies in a fashion, also they're considered putz's and should be treated and spoken to as such.
That's kind of what CNN, MSNBC, and the rest do every day. I'm desensitized already.

• 1Agree
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh

Templar

Not available in stores!
Trump says that veterans who got injured, died, or got kidnapped during war are "losers" and "suckers".

"sources tell the Atlantic." I heard that Tara Reid said Biden fingered her but that was not followed up on at all. Hmm, I wonder why #metoo and all that shit.

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Yea, lets talk about perverted here..I would rather have a sniffer than this groping child molester that had ties with Epstien..
who by the way didn't kill hisself like you believe.

2.jpg3.jpg

Last edited:

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
FB_IMG_1599490415305.jpg

Funny that they they all being allied together under the current administration in support of fascism, which in the end will even ultimately take away their own "freedoms".