The RNC

Templar

Maybe you mistook me for someone who gives a squat
But the fascists all bleed blue...
So you disagree? So, the Republicans are mobbing the streets right now and burning down entire cities using tragedies to justify their barbarity, but the Red Side is the problem? bwahahahah. Also, whenever someone says anything contrary to BLM, #metoo, LGBTQXYZ, or supports Trump, the blue side just accepts that free speech and doesn't DOX, or outright attack people physically or online, in an effort to silence any dissenting thoughts or opinions? The RIght is the one running the big Social Media and News outlets that censor anything not toeing the line as "hate speech" or "intolerance" if a religious group opposes gay "rights" or abortion...but the Right is the problem?

Give me a fucking break, dude. The right has a few fringe nuggets out there that run amuck and they get air time 24/7 to push that idiotic narrative, but in reality, the left is the violent, intolerant, and fascist intimidators of 2020. Do you have a picture of Goebbels in a pink heart-shaped picture frame on your bed stand or what?

PULLLEEEEZE...

• 1Face Palm
Reactions: BlastemSkyHigh

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
View attachment 11538

Funny that they they all being allied together under the current administration in support of fascism, which in the end will even ultimately take away their own "freedoms".
Factually inaccurate much like most of the rest of your nonsense. These "alt-right" douchebags you blowhards spout off about require a powerful centralized government in order to enact their ridiculous ideologies. If your meme is true...explain Richard Spencer.

• 1Like
Reactions: Templar

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Factually inaccurate much like most of the rest of your nonsense. These "alt-right" douchebags you blowhards spout off about require a powerful centralized government in order to enact their ridiculous ideologies. If your meme is true...explain Richard Spencer.
No its pretty much accurate,
the white supremacy in the Republican party is not limited to just individual congressmen and women such as Trump and his family, so much so that
It runs much deeper than them.
Did you know that white supremacy was at the core of the “Southern Strategy”,
and white supremacy has been at the heart of virtually every Republican campaign since the 1970s.
Seems like the Grand Old Party is a party steeped in white supremacy and you don't want to admit it, or are just a part of it,
Republicans historically have been against gay rights, gay marriage, anti-discrimination laws especially those applying to LGBT issues, Homosexual adoption, and It is the basis of its electoral support and this will not change in the near future.
Just like you I have an opinion of my own about Trump and Biden and their tactics.
So stop trying to minimize and retort to everything I say.

Last edited:
  • 1LOL

Templar

So you disagree? So, the Republicans are mobbing the streets right now and burning down entire cities using tragedies to justify their barbarity, but the Red Side is the problem? bwahahahah. Also, whenever someone says anything contrary to BLM, #metoo, LGBTQXYZ, or supports Trump, the blue side just accepts that free speech and doesn't DOX, or outright attack people physically or online, in an effort to silence any dissenting thoughts or opinions? The RIght is the one running the big Social Media and News outlets that censor anything not toeing the line as "hate speech" or "intolerance" if a religious group opposes gay "rights" or abortion...but the Right is the problem?

Give me a fucking break, dude. The right has a few fringe nuggets out there that run amuck and they get air time 24/7 to push that idiotic narrative, but in reality, the left is the violent, intolerant, and fascist intimidators of 2020. Do you have a picture of Goebbels in a pink heart-shaped picture frame on your bed stand or what?

PULLLEEEEZE...
/facepalm is all you got. Alright then.

Templar

Your very obvious ploys for buttkissin is astounding,
So your a perfect example of the party you scream for.
Ergo: /facepalm
Well, that half-baked, semi-literate response was at least something.

You, talk about me being an "example" of the party I "scream" for?

Oh, fucking yawn. You haven't stopped sucking the blue d##K and BLM's ass, since the get-go... Not impressed with your ability to reason outside of the box you like to live in.

Templar

Trust you to run around like a rat digging thru trash, just to find trash.
Wait, when you post something idiotic, we're just supposed to jump on board and give you a trophy. He shows your "peaceful" protestors mobbing a couple of AARP members and he's "digging through the trash."

Whatever you partisan, leftist hack.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
It is rather ironic how tough these cunts are when dealing with an elderly couple eating a sandwich then the minute someone fights back they either make a mad dash behind their Mom's or drop down into the fetal position whimpering like schoolgirls.

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
It is rather ironic how tough these cunts are when dealing with an elderly couple eating a sandwich then the minute someone fights back they either make a mad dash behind their Mom's or drop down into the fetal position whimpering like schoolgirls.

These are the kind of fuckers that make America look foolish,
thinking they are standing up for the righteous when they are nothing more than a terrorist organization,
just like the klan back in the olden days when I was younger, my father used to brag about what him and grandad and the rest would do to "Them People" to make America a safer place.

• 1Sad

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Well, that half-baked, semi-literate response was at least something.

You, talk about me being an "example" of the party I "scream" for?

Oh, fucking yawn. You haven't stopped sucking the blue d##K and BLM's ass, since the get-go... Not impressed with your ability to reason outside of the box you like to live in.
You have got to be retarded to not notice that not one time have I ever said I was for the Dem party, yet you being so closed minded have assumed so once again,
I am for the America that I dont have to worry about paying outrageous sums for my daughters medicine to keep her alive because insurance will no longer cover her disease because of preexisting conditions, I am for the America where I don't have to worry about my family's safety because of a religious or political reason,
I am for an America where the schools aren't closed, and the athletes and politicians are paid minimum wage, whilst the people that deserve a Living wage gets it,
firefighters, police, teachers,us people's that work to help others,

The republicans have been against these rights for years..
So Hey you and your #repubez that you scream about,
Can go fuck yourselfs,
I'm for a better america than what we have at the moment.

Last edited:

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Wait, when you post something idiotic, we're just supposed to jump on board and give you a trophy. He shows your "peaceful" protestors mobbing a couple of AARP members and he's "digging through the trash."

Whatever you partisan, leftist hack.
It's not that difficult to believe, but Lookit you coming to his defense, and pardon the fuck out if me for saying what I mean,
So what if he found a video of protests and mobbing, this type of stuff is all over the grid,
He knows both parties are responsible for this kind of crap, he just prefers to put the ugly out to make a point,
Well point taken then,both parties are disgusting.

Last edited:
  • 1Like